Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #21
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVTheMadness11 View Post
no! WTF?! been one since jan...should have it! damn corps..lol
...The Corps forgot about you
Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #22
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
...The Corps forgot about you
basically...lol
Old 07-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #23
leon387 is on a distinguished road

Name: Noel
leon387's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
Looking good! Are you happy with these tires?
I'm also running Toyo OC MT switched from BFG's AT last fall.I have been pretty happy with them so far.They are very quiet for a MT.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #24
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
hi NW WA we need some sunshine!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #25
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I didn't wash the truck after camping earlier this week. This morning's rain sucked.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #26
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
I got a little box of sunshine in the mail yesterday
Old 07-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #27

Marines:
Quote:
I got a little box of sunshine in the mail yesterday
haha I like that sunshine!!
Old 07-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #28

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Glad I didn't wash the truck after camping earlier this week. This morning's rain sucked.
yeah never fails...right after i wash mine...RAIN!!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:02 PM   #29
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got my sliders finished and welded on. Stoked.
NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)-uploadfromtaptalk1310878954735.jpg
Old 07-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #30

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Got my sliders finished and welded on. Stoked.
Attachment 108446
nice!
Old 07-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #31
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Yo im here to the party, yeee
Old 07-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #32
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Who gave the shout out in the bellingham craigslist auto sales? Well played.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:04 PM   #33

Quote:
Nice, had to go looking for it...
http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/2487198878.html
Old 07-18-2011, 01:56 AM   #34

Marines:
Quote:
me! haha
Old 07-18-2011, 01:57 AM   #35

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Yo im here to the party, yeee
welcome, welcome
Old 07-18-2011, 10:32 AM   #36
ak_karl is on a distinguished road
Name: karl
ak_karl's Tacoma Gallery
Nice

i was looking for some people in this area awhile ago. i been spend my winters down in Bellingham and im always trying to find some fun trails most of them end up a little over grown and tight. you guys know of any good trail around the area, korslite your from ferndale where do all the farmboys go
Old 07-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak_karl View Post
i was looking for some people in this area awhile ago. i been spend my winters down in Bellingham and im always trying to find some fun trails most of them end up a little over grown and tight. you guys know of any good trail around the area, korslite your from ferndale where do all the farmboys go
Haha. I live in Ferndale but I'm no farm boy sorry man. Only been in Ferntucky a year or so. Moved from Los Angeles as a kid and grew up in B'ham. Houses are just cheaper in Ferndale. I don't know of any good trails real close that aren't grown over like u mentioned. A lot of the trails around here seen better suited to small wheelers like samurais. I like to go play around on some of the logging and service roads around the Mt baker foothills. There are always areas to explore around there.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #38

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Got more toys!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #39
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! Took a peak at the photo album, how'd the retro fit turn out? I have been hesitant to do mine.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWiddow View Post
NICE! Took a peak at the photo album, how'd the retro fit turn out? I have been hesitant to do mine.
It's about time you showed up. What up homie?

Products Discussed in this Thread