Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #41
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
It's about time you showed up. What up homie?
WUD UP! Just getting my TW fix, every hour on the hour! Figured out some new mods... Its a sickness
Old 07-19-2011, 06:07 AM   #42
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWiddow View Post
NICE! Took a peak at the photo album, how'd the retro fit turn out? I have been hesitant to do mine.
I have my reflector bowls cut and that's it. They have been collecting dust for a while now. One of these days ill get around to finishing it up.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #43
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WUD UP! Just getting my TW fix, every hour on the hour! Figured out some new mods... Its a sickness
yes, yes it is...
Old 07-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #44
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
The only cure is more cowbell...
Old 07-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #46
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
The only cure is more cowbell...
hahaha yes!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #47

Marines:

Old 07-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #48
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Me too. Last day before two weeks vacation and work is SLOW for me. Killing the day learning to tig weld...
NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)-uploadfromtaptalk1311193156628.jpg
Old 07-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #49
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
This will waste 5 mins of your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5UNY...e_gdata_player
Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #50
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Me too. Last day before two weeks vacation and work is SLOW for me. Killing the day learning to tig weld...
Attachment 108926
Looking good brotha! Wish I was goin to Moab wiff you guys. Next month is gonna be legit though stoked for the river... Today is SLOWER then slow...
Old 07-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #51
a member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
This will waste 5 mins of your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5UNY...e_gdata_player
Sounds Good man.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #52

Quote:
Looking good brotha! Wish I was goin to Moab wiff you guys. Next month is gonna be legit though stoked for the river... Today is SLOWER then slow...
Once you get the truck kitted up we'll have to roll down. This will be a scouting mission for next time.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #53
a member

Talking

Quote:
Once you get the truck kitted up we'll have to roll down. This will be a scouting mission for next time.
WORD!
Old 07-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #54

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 108926
i need to get my entire exhaust v-banded and its all 304 stainless that needs tig welded. do you do this on your free time?
Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #55

Quote:
i need to get my entire exhaust v-banded and its all 304 stainless that needs tig welded. do you do this on your free time?
Nah, I don't tig weld well enough yet. I can weld wire and stick well enough but no SS tig yet. I am fiddling with it when work is slow to learn. Sorry man.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #56

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah, I don't tig weld well enough yet. I can weld wire and stick well enough but no SS tig yet. I am fiddling with it when work is slow to learn. Sorry man.
no biggie i got a guy thats gonna do it, your welds are looking really good.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #57

Quote:
no biggie i got a guy thats gonna do it, your welds are looking really good.
Right on, thanks man.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #58
JMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJMan551 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
JMan551's Tacoma Gallery
Bellingham/Ferndale here. MG Access Sport.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #59

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan551 View Post
Bellingham/Ferndale here. MG Access Sport.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:47 PM   #60

Marines:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...area-meet.html

anyone interested?

Products Discussed in this Thread