Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)

Starting this thread because I see ALOT of tacomas around here...need to get them on here and schedule some meets or something! Post up if your around the area!

Old 07-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Represent! Let's get a meet going!
Old 07-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Holdin it down in Ferntucky. I have seen a few other modded yotas out here from time to time. Curious to see if they post up. Good idea for a thread.
NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)-uploadfromtaptalk1310341959728.jpg
NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)-uploadfromtaptalk1310341974867.jpg
Old 07-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
just gonna leave this here for the locals
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...w-muffler.html
Old 07-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
^^^^^
hahaha LOVE IT!!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
leon387 is on a distinguished road

Name: Noel
leon387's Tacoma Gallery
North Lake Whatcom area checking in.Outlaw 7 hows the power increase with TRD SC? Looking into options to help pull our new trailer over the passes.

NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)-img_2470.jpg
Old 07-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #7

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon387 View Post
North Lake Whatcom area checking in.Outlaw 7 hows the power increase with TRD SC? Looking into options to help pull our new trailer over the passes.

Attachment 107729
Its night and day. I towed my buddies 19 ft lund aluminum boat and I couldn't tell anything was behind it. We need to get a meet together and you can feel it in person.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon387 View Post

Attachment 107729
Nice set up!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #9

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Nice set up!
agreed!
Old 07-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #10

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #11
tnk921 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Flight Engineer
Name: Tyler
tnk921's Tacoma Gallery
A meet in this area would be nice!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
Hey outlaw, sick! love the ride. Black is my favorite color on the second gens I think. I'm just waayyy to lazy to keep a black truck looking decent. What do you have for suspension on it? Sorry if its in your Sig or profile I'm surfing on my mobile...
Old 07-11-2011, 07:43 AM   #13

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Hey outlaw, sick! love the ride. Black is my favorite color on the second gens I think. I'm just waayyy to lazy to keep a black truck looking decent. What do you have for suspension on it? Sorry if its in your Sig or profile I'm surfing on my mobile...
I have bilsteins and eibachs up front and tsb aal in the rear. I love the ride feels like a truck.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #14

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnk921 View Post
A meet in this area would be nice!
I second that...
Old 07-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #15

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Any takers??? Prices obo but dont bust my balls

Just put my urd 4x4 y pipe on and running without cats is too much for the banks exhaust, so I am going to try and sell these items so i can order the new urd mk2 exhaust. I had originally purchased the magnaflow to get welded into the banks catback but after hearing how loud the truck is now, i don't think it will tone it down enough so that's why i'm going the urd route.

First is the banks 3" monster, it has been on the truck since dec of 09 and my truck just turned past 7000 miles. The last section was painted with high temp flat black before i installed it. Its in really good shape no dents or bends, just a little surface tarnish after 2 winters in the pacific northwest. The clamps are a little rusty and the muffler has some little surface rust spots, nothing a brillo pad wouldn't take care of. i was planning on removing it and finish painting to match the last section but never got around to it.
Here's all the details on it:http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...0A3291737.aspx
i will not ship this, the seams have been tack welded.

Here's a video of how the banks sounded on a bone stock truck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAlmPBILcSA
275$ takes it. Im willing to meet part way or you can come to my place and i will help with the install.

Second are my go rhino dominator2 nerfs.
These are bolt on for access cabs, took me about 30 minutes to install by myself. Been on the truck about 14 months and show normal street wear. The aluminum steps were sprayed with black bedliner and could use a fresh coat. These stick out a little from the cab and have prevented a few door dings and made some people pretty upset at me.
here's the specs:http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bar...0A3258558.aspx

I will not ship these either. 250$ Takes them and same as the catback, i can meet or we can remove and install at my place.

Last is the magnaflow muffler.
here's the specs:http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-14419/

60$ shipped.
Items are located in north whidbey island right by the naval base. PM me with questions or interest.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #16

Marines:
bored yesterday...took a few pics... thought i'd share

Old 07-12-2011, 10:20 AM   #17

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! Are you happy with these tires?
Old 07-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #18

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
Looking good! Are you happy with these tires?
yes very happy!
Old 07-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #19
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
LVTheMadness11

You receive your promotion warrant yet? I got mine last month saying I got promoted to Sgt in April.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #20

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
LVTheMadness11

You receive your promotion warrant yet? I got mine last month saying I got promoted to Sgt in April.
no! WTF?! been one since jan...should have it! damn corps..lol

Products Discussed in this Thread