Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Portland mechanic

Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
HPaap72 is on a distinguished road
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
Portland mechanic

all you Oregonians out there.... im looking for recommendations on a mechanic near portland/in portland. new to the area sort of, and will be doing some searching via yelp. but wanted to know if anyone on here had a mechanic that is their absolute go to guy.

any info would be great

cheers
Old 07-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #2
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
What type of work you looking for? For engine work I have a friend in Vancouver who is honda certified and spends half his time doing toyotas. He works at clarks. For major maintenance that I didn't feel comfy doing myself I've always taken my Hondas and toyotas to these guys in Vancouver http://clarkesdiscount.com/. They have been good to my family since before I was born. Cheap too! Very good customer service and worth the $$ when your in a jam. Timing belt changes, head gaskets, and major engine work is what their good at. Anything less i normally do myself. That's my .02