Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

MT Summer Meet - August 2011

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Montana Summer Meet - August 2011

I'll get the ball rolling for next one...August sometime?

WHEN
AUGUST 26 - 28 IS THE DATE!

WHAT
Camping, driving and the usual shenanigans

WHERE
Boulder/Clancy area...same as the June meet. We will try to camp in the Bernice area again.

WHO

YESSSSS! Count me in!
1 SupraT - CONFIRMED
2 m3bassman - CONFIRMED
3 IndianTaco - maybe Sat/Sun
4 Blackdawg - Fri/Sat
5 digiratus - CONFIRMED
6 mtgirl - CONFIRMED
7 Swiss - maybe Sat/Sun

Not sure yet but keep me updated
1 Hardwater - 26 - 28
2 YellowDog01 - Aug 26 - 28
3 kroggy - 26 - 28
4 tacotrinity - Aug 5 - 7 or 12 - 14

Not attending. I am anti-social and my truck is a pavement queen!
1 memario1214
2 rcbs204
3 JDenny15

UN-invited...for making fun of MTgirl...
1 mizzac

And now that that is sorted out...a few reminders for everyone!
1 - we will stay on designated trails and keep all 'tread lightly' rules in mind.
2 - I think its best that we get an early start on Saturday...you want to sleep in, you will get left behind. I think 9 am is a reasonable departure time. I'd rather get out early in case we run into any trouble, then we're not racing to get back later in the day.
3 - plan on being out for the better part of the day on Saturday. PACK PLENTY OF WATER AND A LUNCH!! Unless you're up for foraging in the forest that is....
4 - Its not a race (Tony ) we will stick together and if you lose track of those behind you you will stop as soon as safely possible and wait for the rest of the group to catch up. I don't want to have a repeat of June's incident.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
posting the poppycorn man icon thingy does not guarantee you a spot on the list of attendees...care to name a date or two?
Old 07-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
No, because I don't want people planning on my accord... with me taking the first 2 weeks of aug off, the odds of me making it are slim. But I have to hang out here anyway
Old 07-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
I am in for sure either weekend of the 19th or the 26th please add me to the list?
Old 07-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #6
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i vote 12 13 14 i cant make these dates
Old 07-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #7

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
you cant make 12 13 14 or those are the only ones you can make?
I was wondering the same thing...
Old 07-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
No, because I don't want people planning on my accord... with me taking the first 2 weeks of aug off, the odds of me making it are slim. But I have to hang out here anyway

So are you saying you can't make it at all
Old 07-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #9
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Hummmmm, I smell a TW sticker!

Last two weekends in August may work for me.
Depends on work of course!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #10
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
So are you saying you can't make it at all
I am going to0 be honest and say that my guess here is that you are correct... I highly doubt I will get them time off from work to take off a 3 day weekend.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #12
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Wha Da F!@K!
i edited my post.
Archery season starts in September, so my time is limited after august, because i am in the woods for two weeks straight.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #13

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Wha Da F!@K!
i edited my post.
Archery season starts in September, so my time is limited after august, because i am in the woods for two weeks straight.
well I edited mine first!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #14
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe! After August 21st.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #15
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Well I can make any weekend in August

And come on Colton I thought we were going to race
Old 07-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #16

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
well I edited mine first!
O no you didn't!!

I edited mine at 7:47, and you edited yours at 7:50.
Change it now or i am staying home!!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #17

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I can make any weekend in August

No racing!

Quote:
O no you didn't!!

I edited mine at 7:47, and you edited yours at 7:50.
Change it now or i am staying home!!
Promise?
Old 07-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #18

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Your such a turd!
Colton warned me about you!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #19

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your such a turd!
Oh I fixed it. We all know Colton is our resident pavement queen.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #20
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
First post updated
Wow... The truth... It burns a little sometimes

Quote:
I'm always down for a race. I would love to see me get my doors blown off by a first gen on 33s. But I'll hopefully have my 33s on by that point as well

Quote:
Your such a turd!
I try and warn everyone... Nobody listens

Products Discussed in this Thread