Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

SEATAC parking. Lifted truck ok?

Old 07-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
Tarik will become famous soon enough

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
SEATAC parking. Lifted truck ok?

Hey guys I'm picking up my wife at SEATAC tomorrow and need to park the truck while I help her with luggage and our daughter.
Are there parking options for lifted/tall trucks? My truck has a small lift but it also has a tall cargo basket on the camper that I can't remove.
Any advice on SEATAC parking would be great.
Thanks.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
Here is everything you need to know:

Over-Height Vehicle Parking
The height limit for vehicles entering the Airport Garage is 6’10.” Vehicles above that limit should park in Over-Height Vehicle Parking. You can access this parking area via Highway 99 / International Blvd. from the north or south. To access the parking area from SR 518, follow the signs marked "Overheight Parking" from the left exit off the Airport Expressway. The route is well marked and will take you to Highway 99 / International Blvd and the South 182nd St. Airport entrance.

Enter the Airport from South 182nd St. off of Highway 99 / International Blvd. and make your way into the left lane..
Stay in the left lane and curve to the left, then follow the signs to over-height parking (which at this point should be in front of you and to the right).
At the entry plaza, use the open lane on the far right and take a ticket from the machine.
After the gate opens, drive in and park in any of the 60-plus stalls in the outdoor area. It is within walking distance to the terminal.
General parking rates apply.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #3

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
Great! Thank you!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik View Post
Hey guys I'm picking up my wife at SEATAC tomorrow and need to park the truck while I help her with luggage and our daughter.
Are there parking options for lifted/tall trucks? My truck has a small lift but it also has a tall cargo basket on the camper that I can't remove.
Any advice on SEATAC parking would be great.
Thanks.
There is a roving group of Native Americans that pilfer seatac's parking lots. Lock your shit up tight, take all valuables with you, and be prepared with the possibility your truck has been broken into, and you cant do a damn thing about it.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:12 AM   #5

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
FYI. The signage is incredibly clear, easy to follow and super convenient.
A+ to SEATAC for providing this!
Thanks Tacoma206!
Damn that's crazy about the break ins. Luckily mine was fine today and we were in and out without a single issue.