Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Seattle Area Meet????

Old 07-18-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Seattle Area Meet????

Edit: The meet is scheduled for Aug. 27th, with people showing up between 1130 - NOON.

A couple of us Seattle Area guys have been talking about meeting up so I figured I should just start a thread.

Would anyone be down to do a meet and greet some time this summer? Mike, Austen and I had talked about meeting up at XXX Root Beer over in Issaquah. I'm open to suggestions as well, just trying to gauge interest.

Old 07-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm might be willing to drive down there!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so Austen said he's gonna try and get his lift on the third week in Aug, so i was thinking the weekend of the 27 - 28th if that works for people.

XXX doesnt have anything planned for the 27th or if people wanted to check out the rat rod show we could do the 28th, but it can get pretty packed on a show day and parking can be at a premium. But, like I said I'm down for whatever so let me know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVTheMadness11 View Post
hmmm might be willing to drive down there!
Yeah man you should totally head down. Not sure if you're into mountain biking but there is a big park about 10 min from XXX that I'm planning on hitting up after the meet (could help justify the long drive).
Old 07-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it down, will be in Whistler end of that week and weekend but should be home sat PM or early Sun.

Love to see some other Tacos!
Old 07-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #8
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post

Yeah man you should totally head down. Not sure if you're into mountain biking but there is a big park about 10 min from XXX that I'm planning on hitting up after the meet (could help justify the long drive).
lol don't own a bike...sooo...i could run after ya...heheh. But thats not too far really...if i get to be around a bunch of tacomas...thats motivation enough...
Old 07-19-2011, 01:10 AM   #10
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
No where near you but I have to ask this lol.

Is anyone in Washington a fan of Macklemore and his music?!
Old 07-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #11
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
No where near you but I have to ask this lol.

Is anyone in Washington a fan of Macklemore and his music?!
I think his music is pretty good. My roommate us friends with the guy. I've only met him a few times, but seems like a chill dude.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #12
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I think his music is pretty good. My roommate us friends with the guy. I've only met him a few times, but seems like a chill dude.

if thats true thats awesome, he doesnt have a ton of songs but he's definetly my favorite artist.

Wanna make my way up to Seattle again, went as a kid and had a good time. Love the Mariners stadium too with the train.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:12 PM   #13
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if thats true thats awesome, he doesnt have a ton of songs but he's definetly my favorite artist.

Wanna make my way up to Seattle again, went as a kid and had a good time. Love the Mariners stadium too with the train.
100% serious dude. I guess I didn't realize how popular he was, I'm much more into rock so...

I did really like the song he did for Dave (Mariners announcer) though.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #14

my oh my is a great song,id go crazy if i met macklemore.

He's not big out here at all really but i have a few friends that listen to him and love his music. Have a couple macklemore cd's in my car lol

Edit: I will pay for shipping if you get me an autograph haha

P.S. sorry for jacking your thread
Old 07-19-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my oh my is a great song,id go crazy if i met macklemore.

He's not big out here at all really but i have a few friends that listen to him and love his music. Have a couple macklemore cd's in my car lol

Edit: I will pay for shipping if you get me an autograph haha

P.S. sorry for jacking your thread
Hey no worries man. I'll certainly ask my roommate when he gets back into town about the autograph, it can't hurt to ask, right?

I had to go listen to My Oh MY after reading this thread Still makes me sad.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #16

Quote:
Hey no worries man. I'll certainly ask my roommate when he gets back into town about the autograph, it can't hurt to ask, right?

I had to go listen to My Oh MY after reading this thread Still makes me sad.
that'd be awesome if you could ask. like u said cant hurt to ask.

I dont really remember Dave growing up mainly cuz i grew up in CA but looking at the videos of him and Macks song he just seemed real into the game and was an exciting announcer. Would have given anything to have one announcer like that here for Oakland but all is well we get a movie made for about us lol
Old 07-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #17
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for one of those days -- either Saturday morning or Sunday evening.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #18
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Im game. Maybe us northerners could meet up on the 5 and convoy down.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #19

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
Im game. Maybe us northerners could meet up on the 5 and convoy down.
ooooh i like that idea!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #20
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
So i'm thinking we should shoot for the 27th (saturday) just so its not super busy and we can all find an area to park.

Is there a time that works best for everyone?