Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW 4x4 meet?

Old 10-20-2008, 12:04 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
NW 4x4 meet?

so, i've been seeing all of the other Tacoma meets out there and i was thinking that it would be fun to arrange a 'meet-n-wheel' day... maybe sometime around Thanksgiving or before the Christmas and New Years holidays. We'd need to figure out a good place to go 4-wheeling for that time frame and for the vehicles that we have ie. that arent too tight and rough yet not just a gravel road or the like. A few things that come to mind are: The Oregon Dunes or the Tillamook state forest(maybe with sand lake thrown in?). I dont know about Nor Cal or Southern WA wheeling but i'd love to hear about some.
so, if you live out here in the north west and this sounds like a good time to you, lets hear some ideas and get this going!
Old 10-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. Anybody?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #3

Old 10-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #4
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I see it, but I'm a noob and wuss (I don't want scratches for a few years ). I like my logging roads so far.

Once I have the truck paid, There will be a dirtbike in my future.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
You can all haul your a$$ up here.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
I see it, but I'm a noob and wuss (I don't want scratches for a few years ). I like my logging roads so far.

Once I have the truck paid, There will be a dirtbike in my future.
well, the Oregon dunes dont give out scratches.... unless you hit a tree or another vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin626 View Post
You can all haul your a$$ up here.
well, gas is going down but.........AK i would love to see Alaska in the summertime though
Old 10-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #7
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
well, gas is going down but.........AK i would love to see Alaska in the summertime though
Yeah, so would I!!! Summer lasted a whole....umm lets see....two days!!! F'in rain!

I have an aunt and some cousins in Klamath.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #8
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I escaped from the Klam when I graduated OIT. I wish I had my truck back then on some of those roads I went shooting on in Keno!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
I escaped from the Klam when I graduated OIT. I wish I had my truck back then on some of those roads I went shooting on in Keno!
what did you study at OIT? What year did you graduate?
I'd guess CSET from your occupation?.....
Old 10-30-2008, 09:40 PM   #10
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
id love to go wheeling with other taco guys. im here in nor-cal but dont really know any good areas.....
Old 10-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #11

vallejo swamps..... pretty close to Concord? my grandparents live there and i was born in Livermore...... I head down to the Bay Area every once in a while.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #12
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
yes about 15-20 minutes away. other near cites...napa, fairfield, novato......
Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #13
Nuggety

Quote:
what did you study at OIT? What year did you graduate?
I'd guess CSET from your occupation?.....

Yep, softie. I walked in '05, but official graduation was '06 - though I'm not getting in to that.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #14
colermidoler99 is on a distinguished road

colermidoler99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

first off.. im in lemme know if ya get somethin goin and how do you make that lil signiture bar?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by colermidoler99 View Post
first off.. im in lemme know if ya get somethin goin and how do you make that lil signiture bar?
I'll let you know if i can come up with somthing. if you go into your user CP on the left side you'll see "edit signature". from there you can upload small pics, a sig banner or anything else. as for a banner, several members on here can help make one, mine was done by 07tacoark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
My pops has a 2nd ranch up in worden off keno-worden rd hope to head up there with my taco after it thaws out. I like it up there.
Why wait? If you've seen any of my recent snow pictures, they were taken down a few miles south of keno up in the mountains down there. its some good semi-mild wheeling that you dont really have to worry about messin your truck up on. let me know if you make it up here and you can go wheelin with me and 3 of my other yota buddies.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #17
colermidoler99 is on a distinguished road

colermidoler99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll let you know if i can come up with somthing. if you go into your user CP on the left side you'll see "edit signature". from there you can upload small pics, a sig banner or anything else. as for a banner, several members on here can help make one, mine was done by 07tacoark.

Why wait? If you've seen any of my recent snow pictures, they were taken down a few miles south of keno up in the mountains down there. its some good semi-mild wheeling that you dont really have to worry about messin your truck up on. let me know if you make it up here and you can go wheelin with me and 3 of my other yota buddies.

sweet.. thanks man
Old 11-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #18
BatesY is on a distinguished road

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BatesY
i think the oregon dunes would be a awesome time... whats better then trucks and quads in the same place!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #19
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for going anywhere really in Oregon or South Eastern Washington the Blue Mountains are fun but kinda far from Kfalls I guess theres always Keno if we can get a lot of other people to go. Are there any trails around crater lake I saw a bunch of Hummer H1 owners there a few months back.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:19 AM   #20
kevin1970 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
kevin1970's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Im in Oregon. Are you planning on doing any meets anytime soon?