Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Referral to a good Seattle/Tacoma wrencher?

Old 08-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
Referral to a good Seattle/Tacoma wrencher?

Hey guys, I am new to the area and am looking for a good trustworthy shop to have mods done at. Where do you guys do most of your custom work (electronics, armor, fab, lifts, mechanical, etc)?
Old 08-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to know this, too.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:49 AM   #3
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
I've always done 90% of my own work, but depending on where you're at I may able to make some recommendations if you're adamant about having the work done for you by a shop.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
I've always done 90% of my own work, but depending on where you're at I may able to make some recommendations if you're adamant about having the work done for you by a shop.
I'd definitely appreciate recommendations. I'd love to be more of a DITY guy but I haven't the tools or experience with it to trust myself on the big stuff. I'm in the Tacoma area. But I am willing to drive a bit to get the right place.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raisin View Post
What exactly do you want done?
One of the more major jobs I have on the horizon that I'd like a reliable guy for is a 6" lift.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Randy's off road has a good reputation up north in marysville. Their website isn't that great ...
Ok cool, thanks for the recommendation! I'll check em out.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
The Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud ofThe Raisin has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
The Raisin's Tacoma Gallery
You said you were in the Tacoma area? I would just go to 4WP on South Tacoma Way. They install tons of lifts and a lot of local car dealers use them. I have never heard anything bad about that stores work.