Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Morrison Jeep Trail

Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Is that in WY?
Old 09-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very scenic with some moderate spots on the trails I'd go!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i ran it on my quad back in early spring and its steep as hell made it almost to the top but hit some snow. it was a blast
Old 09-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
HEY... That's my buddy with the Eagle.

Nice looking trail too.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #9
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hey monte if you wanna run it this year! ill meet you up there with my quads and we can run it.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:54 AM   #11
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't look bad from the pics. I'd do it in my truck.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #12
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Doesn't look bad from the pics. I'd do it in my truck.
The trail isn't hard, its the switch backs. You have to do like a 10 point turn....

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
MOnte i would listen to Rich. he told ya to go with someone experienced if your taking the truck. he has been there and done that

just my 2 cents
Yea i know man. Indian taco has been up it. Granted not a truck..but i think id want to go with some ppl with some good recovery gear too..
Old 09-14-2011, 01:05 AM   #13
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i dont know how steep those switchbacks are or if they are just tight, but i wouldnt be taking a truck with open diffs up them if they are steep. you start sliding your going to get into trouble.

True true. I don't know if they are that steep. Its mostly the turns that are the hardest part i think.

Plus i might land me some ARB air lockers..rear..AND front for cheap too...if the guy ever responds to me..
Old 09-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
seriously dude?? that could be fun! Why not take your truck haha
ya man

the trails not hard its just steep. my buddy runs it 3 times a year in his full size bronco
Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #15
Banned
ill take my truck up it next year when its paid for
Old 09-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #16
Banned
that they do. but it turns like a semi lol
Old 09-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #17
Banned
its damn close
Old 09-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #19
Banned
i might head up there next weekend to check it out. i haven been up there yet this year