Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #30922
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so we are classifying the region by topo or what??? So confused. What classifies PNW???
Old 04-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #30923
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Ok so we are classifying the region by topo or what??? So confused. What classifies PNW???
Dont get them started
Old 04-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #30924
Marks fucking mechanic
Mudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
Mudsaucecoma's Tacoma Gallery
Rain forest like climate flanked by mtns...and there's a lot of rain....pretty much not here....:-D......but were close to it so its okay. ..
Old 04-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #30925
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Ha ha I always classified the PNW as WA, OR, and ID.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #30926
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I'm with Lisa. My part of Idaho is nothing like the PNW. In fact all of southern Idaho is nothing like the PNW... Southern ID, Western WY, Northern Utah, and I assume Western Montana (maybe all of it) is pretty much it's own mountainous thing. haha
Gtfo. 30 minutes from me it's Forrest like and pnw like
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
X2
Gtfo
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
Agreed with MTgirl. We live in the Intermountain Region of the US, in the wild wild west.
Gordon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Finally! You and I agree on something!
Gtfo
Quote:
I can no longer participate in this thread
Oh boohoo haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Hawaii
You can stay lol
Old 04-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #30927
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Well everytime you go to the home screen, you will see it, and you will cherish it

Quote:
Check out the thread in the off topic thread
Quote:
Thank you!!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #30929
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Same here
Old 04-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #30930
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Gtfo. 30 minutes from me it's Forrest like and pnw like
Oregon is 30 fucking minutes from you
Old 04-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #30931
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Idaho is not in the fucking PNW you wannabees
Old 04-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #30932
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Same here
Thank you!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #30933

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Oregon is 30 fucking minutes from you
im not talking about that, in mean north. FORREST, EVERYWHERE.

Quote:
Idaho is not in the fucking PNW you wannabees
Neither are you haha. Pnw is a region in the us, you are in the pacific west of Canada. So ha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Same here
Glad to see we have some intelligence here.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #30935
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
FORREST, EVERYWHERE.
Forest

I guess there isn't any out there on the prairies so I guess I can't blame you for spelling it wrong
Old 04-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #30936
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
The PNW is directly W of the ANE, directly N of the PSW, and generally NW of the ASE, all of which are respectively NW, SE, SW or NE of the MW. OK?
Old 04-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #30937

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you Idaho Rainforest loggers know anything about rigging rope and rigging blocks ?
Old 04-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #30938
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings Idahoans!!!
I'm one of those people who have invaded your state, and has caused your small towns to turn into cities
I hope you can forgive me - I moved from NY, because it's in some sort of a competition with WA and CA as to who can be the most liberal state in the nation

I now do things like camp for 14 days, free of charge, on one of Idaho’s millions of acres of unmolested non-DEP-sanctioned National Forest. I take my trip at 75mph via the toll-free highways, while talking on my cell-phone and drinking a 3 liter bottle of soda, in my uninspected cheaply insured vehicle; which has a 30 round clipped assault rifle and autoloading pistol in the back seat.
-Any single one of these things would have quickly landed me in prison back in NY

I love Idaho!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #30940

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
Greeting Idahoans!!!
I'm one of those people who have invaded your state, and has caused your small towns to turn into cities
I hope you can forgive me - I moved from NY, because it's in some sort of a competition with WA and CA as to who can be the most liberal state in the nation

I now do things like camp for 14 days, free of charge, on one of Idaho’s millions of acres of unmolested non-DEP-sanctioned National Forest. I take my trip at 75mph via the toll-free highways, while talking on my cell-phone and drinking a 3 liter bottle of soda, in my uninspected cheaply insured vehicle; which has a 30 round clipped assault rifle and autoloading pistol in the back seat.
-Any single one of these things would have quickly landed me in prison back in NY

I love Idaho!
I fucking love it man! Perfect description! I often forget how spoiled we are lol. Glad to see you love the state and have joined the forum. And of course you are up north with ben. Nobody ever joins from boise.

Products Discussed in this Thread