Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Old 04-04-2013, 12:04 AM   #30942
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Forest

I guess there isn't any out there on the prairies so I guess I can't blame you for spelling it wrong
i was on my phone and it gave up spell checking for me, my bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
The PNW is directly W of the ANE, directly N of the PSW, and generally NW of the ASE, all of which are respectively NW, SE, SW or NE of the MW. OK?
wtf??
Quote:
Any of you Idaho Rainforest loggers know anything about rigging rope and rigging blocks ?
How do you think we get around in the mountains? On logging roads...so yes, plenty of people know rigging.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #30945
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
i was on my phone and it gave up spell checking for me, my bad

wtf??

How do you think we get around in the mountains? On logging roads...so yes, plenty of people know rigging.
I mean specifically what is a good general rigging rope
Old 04-04-2013, 12:15 AM   #30946
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post

Dude not like i can talk..my small town of 5k..has 3 freaking mormon churches
haha holy cow...guess all of your town is momo then
Quote:
I mean specifically what is a good general rigging rope
do I look like a fucking mountain man?

how bout a double braid 5/16th polyester
Old 04-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #30947
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Wy is better...

but still hard to beat it haha NY sounds shitty..haha
I had considered WY; but, I didn't like the idea of how bitterly cold it gets there

NY is freaking gorgeous; I've been around most of the country, and, in a lot of ways, it's unmatched
It's just a shame the politics and regulations that, in most part, come from that wrectched city at the bottom of it, are in place throughout the entire state
Old 04-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #30948
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I fucking love it man! Perfect description! I often forget how spoiled we are lol. Glad to see you love the state and have joined the forum. And of course you are up north with ben. Nobody ever joins from boise.

Thank you!
Old 04-04-2013, 06:14 AM   #30949
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
I had considered WY; but, I didn't like the idea of how bitterly cold it gets there

NY is freaking gorgeous; I've been around most of the country, and, in a lot of ways, it's unmatched
It's just a shame the politics and regulations that, in most part, come from that wrectched city at the bottom of it, are in place throughout the entire state
You talking about upstate new york?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #30950
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Greetings Idahoans!!!
I'm one of those people who have invaded your state, and has caused your small towns to turn into cities
I hope you can forgive me - I moved from NY, because it's in some sort of a competition with WA and CA as to who can be the most liberal state in the nation

I now do things like camp for 14 days, free of charge, on one of Idaho’s millions of acres of unmolested non-DEP-sanctioned National Forest. I take my trip at 75mph via the toll-free highways, while talking on my cell-phone and drinking a 3 liter bottle of soda, in my uninspected cheaply insured vehicle; which has a 30 round clipped assault rifle and autoloading pistol in the back seat.
-Any single one of these things would have quickly landed me in prison back in NY

I love Idaho!

I think this is the greatest post I've ever read on this site
Old 04-04-2013, 07:08 AM   #30951

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
You talking about upstate new york?
Yes, Catskill Mountains
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...mg.MBOn5QUOkaM
Old 04-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #30952
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha holy cow...guess all of your town is momo then

do I look like a fucking mountain man?

how bout a double braid 5/16th polyester
5/16" = too small
Old 04-04-2013, 07:39 AM   #30953

Quote:
Cool, I have family on the canadian boarder up there. Enjoy idaho and the good life man!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #30954
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think this is the greatest post I've ever read on this site
X2!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:03 AM   #30955
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Ok so we are classifying the region by topo or what??? So confused. What classifies PNW???
PNW = a state that borders the Pacific Ocean. Last time I looked at a map I didn't see any ocean front property in Idaho

Quote:
Gtfo. 30 minutes from me it's Forrest like and pnw like

Gtfo

Gordon

Gtfo

Oh boohoo haha

You can stay lol
Forrest =

Forest =

Quote:
Idaho is not in the fucking PNW you wannabees
Old 04-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #30956

Quote:
Cool, I have family on the canadian boarder up there. Enjoy idaho and the good life man!
So cold up there!!

And thanks a lot!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #30957
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
I won CBI's facebook photo contest

Sorry Mark, I didn't win the ARB locker contest though, and haven't seen anything about the other locker contest either...
Old 04-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #30958

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OK , so nobody knows about rope

Dats fine , I'll start a thread
Old 04-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #30959
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Da Fuq happened here??
Old 04-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #30960
Dolan Plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
PNW = a state that borders the Pacific Ocean. Last time I looked at a map I didn't see any ocean front property in Idaho

Forrest =

Forest =

Lisa, the boundary for the pnw is east of the Pacific Ocean and Rockies west. Nowhere in the definition for the pnw does it say a state HAS to touch the pacific. Also nowhere have I read that Idaho is in the mid west, where as most text I have read include Idaho in the pnw. So hush.
Quote:
5/16" = too small
Depends on what you are rigging I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I won CBI's facebook photo contest

Sorry Mark, I didn't win the ARB locker contest though, and haven't seen anything about the other locker contest either...
Awesome man! What did you win??

Products Discussed in this Thread