Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #36461
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Uh, ahem, 2013 carred and wants you to buy A FUCKING HEADRAMP!
FTFY
Old 06-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #36462
WCGFY
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gentleman's Sausage
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
FTFY
Dammit. Thanks for getting my back. Sorry to hear about the Ali sitch, dude. Shit fucks with your mind, I know. But always remember...

Old 06-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #36464
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Dammit. Thanks for getting my back. Sorry to hear about the Ali sitch, dude. Shit fucks with your mind, I know. But always remember...

Thanks Dick.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #36465
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery

Derp face in background
Old 06-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #36467
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Its like fire extinguishers or some shit.....
Old 06-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #36468
Professional Web Wheeler

Fucking awesome!!
Old 06-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #36469
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Lovely birthday schedule that sucks like crazy! Slept in very little. Home alone doin nothin til I go to work at 2... work til close... Moms stealin my truck while im workin (hate it). And then I come home to help finish packin to move out. Oh 18 you are startin out the best! not.
Ha ha welcome to it lol congrats on everything in your life now counting for something (or so they would have you believe)
Old 06-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #36470
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fucking awesome!!
That wing is fucking disgusting.
Quote:
Lovely birthday schedule that sucks like crazy! Slept in very little. Home alone doin nothin til I go to work at 2... work til close... Moms stealin my truck while im workin (hate it). And then I come home to help finish packin to move out. Oh 18 you are startin out the best! not.
Hey, movin out is a plus! Big step there. Happy birthday!

Enjoy having no money lol. Either budget...or have good self control like me, I just simply don't buy stuff haha. I never eat out, always pack lunches to work. That kinda stuff
Old 06-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #36471
WCGFY
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fucking awesome!!
Uh oh, Ben's shopping for a rebound car. If you're goign to go big...
Old 06-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #36472
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Name: Brandi
cowgirlrideon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Ha ha welcome to it lol congrats on everything in your life now counting for something (or so they would have you believe)
Lol as long as I have my Taco life counts for somethin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

Enjoy having no money lol. Either budget...or have good self control like me, I just simply don't buy stuff haha. I never eat out, always pack lunches to work. That kinda stuff
Agreed on the wing opinion!
and I already have no money... it's bout to get interestin. And I work at places that feed me so usually dont spend much on food.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #36473
Dr. Frankenstien
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was over that way yesterday... More in Post Falls but yeah I work over there on occasions.

That I am! Accordin to dad this site is officially blocked to me. haha that worked. I read a majority of what y'all say... (pretty enternainin)... But yeah dont say much.
Ha! Blocked?? Psh this place is awesome.

Holy birthday and enjoy moving out

Quote:

Agreed..fugly.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #36474
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:

Quote:
Uh oh, Ben's shopping for a rebound car. If you're goign to go big...
Its an odd taste that i have for cars. the wing is excessive yes but thats part of what makes the car awesome. Porsches are meant to be bonkers. I love the wide body look.

Heck look at the wheels! Insane!
I look at cars as a spectrum. At one end you have practical, the other you have impractical. A minivan is practical. plenty of space, pretty fuel efficient, and easy to drive. practical is fucking boring. I like cars that are bonkers, i like cars that have character, i love cars with personality. honestly its hard to describe. A couple days ago there was a cherry red Alpha Romeo spyder driving down the road. i shit a brick. yes a big square brick. it was awesome. its not fast, not the prettiest but it just has a character to it.

imma have a big garage when im old. full of goofy cars. from:

to

to

to
Old 06-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #36475
Dr. Frankenstien
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Its an odd taste that i have for cars. the wing is excessive yes but thats part of what makes the car awesome. Porsches are meant to be bonkers. I love the wide body look.

Heck look at the wheels! Insane!
I look at cars as a spectrum. At one end you have practical, the other you have impractical. A minivan is practical. plenty of space, pretty fuel efficient, and easy to drive. practical is fucking boring. I like cars that are bonkers, i like cars that have character, i love cars with personality. honestly its hard to describe. A couple days ago there was a cherry red Alpha Romeo spyder driving down the road. i shit a brick. yes a big square brick. it was awesome. its not fast, not the prettiest but it just has a character to it.

imma have a big garage when im old. full of goofy cars. from:

to

to

to
Porches are not meant to be out landish. That's lambos.

Porches are crazy in ire own right being rear engined. But it's Lambo that holds the trophy for being visually out there
Old 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #36476
WCGFY

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
In the late 70s, BMW commissioned several world class artists to paint some race cars...

http://www.yatzer.com/BMW-Art-Cars-in-Manhattan

and

and of course

But I really want

or

Old 06-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #36477
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Porches are not meant to be out landish. That's lambos.

Porches are crazy in ire own right being rear engined. But it's Lambo that holds the trophy for being visually out there
explain this factory paint job....

Quote:
In the late 70s, BMW commissioned several world class artists to paint some race cars...

http://www.yatzer.com/BMW-Art-Cars-in-Manhattan

and

and of course

But I really want

or

I like the Top Gear BMW art car

LANCIA ( I have that exact paint in my Forza Lancia)

BMW 3.0

And the E type that isnt an e type but is super sexy and basically an etype

After this cigarette, i owe you a beer scott.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #36479
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
damn i need another hobby, i was staring at a supercharger for twenty minutes trying to figure out how I could make it work with my snorkel
Old 06-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #36480
Dr. Frankenstien

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
damn i need another hobby, i was staring at a supercharger for twenty minutes trying to figure out how I could make it work with my snorkel
That would be easy man..seeing as how the stock intake is still used...so...it'll work.

I'm snorkeling mine with a sc or turbo at some point. Anything is possible. If my dad can run the URD TCAI with his sc then a snorkel will be fine. I'd get a pre filter or the cleaner thing for sure tho.

It's only tubing..if anything..get a small piece bent.

Products Discussed in this Thread