Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #36462
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Name: Brandi
cowgirlrideon's Tacoma Gallery
Never realized this lil window thingy until today... Ha wasn't sure why my name would be up there. but yeah. pretty sweet!
Attached Thumbnails
Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW-birthdays.png  
Old 06-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #36464
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday.

Cody, i swapped both coilovers in a half-hour flat. you must either be a sloth, or drunk.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:29 AM   #36465
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Lovely birthday schedule that sucks like crazy! Slept in very little. Home alone doin nothin til I go to work at 2... work til close... Moms stealin my truck while im workin (hate it). And then I come home to help finish packin to move out. Oh 18 you are startin out the best! not.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:30 AM   #36466

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Happy birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Happy birthday.

].
thanks btw! and that pic is sweet. retarded.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #36467
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday Brandi!
Old 06-13-2013, 10:46 AM   #36469
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
You are full of shit. 30 minutes to replace both coil overs?
seriously the hardest part was having to weld the pickle fork back together when it broke. Air tools and impact wrenches makes it fly. I had already torn the old coilovers out once before so i knew EXACTLY what i needed to do. the tire takes about 30 seconds to get off, pull the pin on the castle nut, impact it off in negative 3 seconds lol pickle fork takes 3 good hits and the UCA is free. now you gotta finesse the three top studs. i sprayed and cleaned them ahead of time so once they were broke free, i got em off with my hands. push down on the lca to force the CO down and out, impact off the bottom bolt. reverse the process. see so simple i remember it exactly. i didnt even remove the brake line clip this time either.

it is stupid easy to do with the right tools. plus when your borrowing someone elses driveway and the rain is coming, you move quickly and dont dilly dally.

oh yea and i even snuck in the mandatory, look at me picture for all you nay sayers

i guess if you include prep time, getting all the tools and parts ready as well as clean up time it is more than 30 minutes. and that was an estimate. it was for sure less than an hour. call it 45 if that makes you feel better .
also clean up took a while.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #36470
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I know

Its just a bitch trying not to cut into the fucking shock tower with a dremel and holding a flashlight at the same time

50 feet away from your house
Under a tent
In gravel . Haha
Uh, ahem, 2013 called and wants you to buy A FUCKING HEADRAMP!
Old 06-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #36471
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Uh, ahem, 2013 carred and wants you to buy A FUCKING HEADRAMP!
FTFY
Old 06-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #36472
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FTFY
Dammit. Thanks for getting my back. Sorry to hear about the Ali sitch, dude. Shit fucks with your mind, I know. But always remember...

Old 06-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #36474
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Dammit. Thanks for getting my back. Sorry to hear about the Ali sitch, dude. Shit fucks with your mind, I know. But always remember...

Thanks Dick.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #36475
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery

Derp face in background
Old 06-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #36477
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Its like fire extinguishers or some shit.....
Old 06-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #36478
Professional Web Wheeler

Fucking awesome!!
Old 06-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #36479
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Lovely birthday schedule that sucks like crazy! Slept in very little. Home alone doin nothin til I go to work at 2... work til close... Moms stealin my truck while im workin (hate it). And then I come home to help finish packin to move out. Oh 18 you are startin out the best! not.
Ha ha welcome to it lol congrats on everything in your life now counting for something (or so they would have you believe)
Old 06-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #36480
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fucking awesome!!
That wing is fucking disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Hey, movin out is a plus! Big step there. Happy birthday!

Enjoy having no money lol. Either budget...or have good self control like me, I just simply don't buy stuff haha. I never eat out, always pack lunches to work. That kinda stuff

Products Discussed in this Thread