Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #38581
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Not even 31s haha damn. Your the lowest rig there officially haha

okay, I'm fine with that. My truck is mine, I don't care!

I know bro. Was the tits hahaha

Still wheeled it pretty good..nothing like now tho..
Quote:
He is on 33s..sliders..front bumper..rear locker..I think you lose..haha
Awww, please. I got an ARB, not that white zit. and that other stuff? cool. Makes my open open diffs and no armor more of a challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

lowest 4x4 of the group. kick right to the balls. you are almost as low as my last truck

I don't take that as a kick. Just a fact, so what? If I can make it through, then more props to me!

and my balls of steel and slight disregard for the well being of myself and my truck

and sprinkle on some driving ability and luck

Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #38582
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
I am relieved that I'm not the only mostly stock rig going.

and yes, I have more clearance than a heep! I roll on 30's.
im stock too according to the Blackdawg so dont worry.
Quote:
Oh fuck ha! Get my real mics out

And so true gonna be one hell of a good trip
read my edit.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #38583
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i dont care, i excited to get out and wheel with you guys. who cares who is the tallest/shortest. Monte DONT LET ME FORGET! we need to do a side by side exhaust video. not for who is the coolest, but to solve the "what magnaflow to get" question. lol we can include mark as an example to not have a 4 banger
uuhh, i care

how are we gonna find out whos dick is the biggest
Old 07-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #38584
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
uuhh, i care

how are we gonna find out whos the dick is the biggest
we already know
Old 07-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #38585
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
Awww, please. I got an ARB, not that white zit. and that other stuff? cool. Makes my open open diffs and no armor more of a challenge!
Open diffs here

Quote:
im stock too according to the Blackdawg so dont worry.

read my edit.
No your not.

Not crazy built either..but not stock.

And okay..I guess. Like what. Ou want literally side by side?? Or..like you at idle,,me at idle..revved..pulling..slowing down...ect with first you then me or whatever?

Quote:
uuhh, i care

how are we gonna find out whos dick is the biggest
I have a micrometer.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #38586
Pirate

Quote:
Open diffs here

No your not.

Not crazy built either..but not stock.

And okay..I guess. Like what. Ou want literally side by side?? Or..like you at idle,,me at idle..revved..pulling..slowing down...ect with first you then me or whatever?

I have a micrometer.
we arent measuring mark you idiot.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #38588
Pirate

Quote:
Well...he asked so I told him how to measure his...

Also..see my edit
idk yet honestly.probably a bit of all of that. not much of course, im fuel conscience
Old 07-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #38590
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Name: Brandi
cowgirlrideon's Tacoma Gallery
You guys talk way to much! Haha tryin to keep up. But goin somewhat with what y'all are talkin bout with your trucks bein stock and all I dare anyone to complain. Lol mines the exact same I bought it. Pretty much full stock. And I love it as is! But any mode would just be freakin awesome. Haha
Old 07-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #38591
Pirate

Quote:
Hey..if ya wanna do this legit..your gonna burn a few gallons

Shame I can't get into the college and use the portable gear..would be awesome..
the mic on my camera will be plenty good for this.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #38592
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
You guys talk way to much! Haha tryin to keep up. But goin somewhat with what y'all are talkin bout with your trucks bein stock and all I dare anyone to complain. Lol mines the exact same I bought it. Pretty much full stock. And I love it as is! But any mode would just be freakin awesome. Haha
Haha just wait..you want plenty if mods if you come out with us. Though only 2 will be 2nd gens...actually..1..cause you won't see me dads supercharged beast.

But nothing wrong with stock. I loved mine when it was stock. And love my other one stock. Great trucks.

Quote:
the mic on my camera will be plenty good for this.
Nooooooo no no noooo

I refuse.

Stupid auto gain cheap shit mic.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #38593
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha just wait..you want plenty if mods if you come out with us. Though only 2 will be 2nd gens...actually..1..cause you won't see me dads supercharged beast.
Ha well that Is just what I nee to see. Not. 1st gen. was my dream. But I want a ton load of mods as is. Just hearin Convo bout it makes me want all the more! Dang seein it and imma forget all reason.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #38594
Pirate

Quote:

But nothing wrong with stock. I loved mine when it was stock. And love my other one stock. Great trucks.

Nooooooo no no noooo

I refuse.

Stupid auto gain cheap shit mic.
i keep telling her she needs to come. sadly since i have a extended stop in boise and thus not going back to CDA i cant give her a ride

fine, i guess we wont do it. i dont have the equipment for it otherwise. for a youtube video i think this camera has a good enough mic.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #38595

Quote:
i keep telling her she needs to come. sadly since i have a extended stop in boise and thus not going back to CDA i cant give her a ride

fine, i guess we wont do it. i dont have the equipment for it otherwise. for a youtube video i think this camera has a good enough mic.
Yeah well still hope I guess! It's really highly unluckily but never know. Might et to meet some awesome peeps and dream over sweet trucks.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #38596
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Ha well that Is just what I nee to see. Not. 1st gen. was my dream. But I want a ton load of mods as is. Just hearin Convo bout it makes me want all the more! Dang seein it and imma forget all reason.
Just come. be a fun time. Truck is more then capable for leg one..not so much for leg 2 sadly

You can come to the BBQ too at my place that night to see my dads rig. And take a ride it gets up and goes for a big truck.

Quote:

Damn..too bad.

Lol oh we will do it. You have an external mic port dork plug one of mine in and done. Way better.

Sheesh. Not like I don't know what I'm talking about..only going to school for it,,haha

I hate that about the exhaust vids tho. The audio gets clipped off so bad. Half the time is all distortion and no lows. Stupid.

Might as well do something better. I'm all about doing better
Old 07-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #38597
Pirate

Quote:
Yeah well still hope I guess! It's really highly unluckily but never know. Might et to meet some awesome peeps and dream over sweet trucks.

Quote:
Just come. be a fun time. Truck is more then capable for leg one..not so much for leg 2 sadly

You can come to the BBQ too at my place that night to see my dads rig. And take a ride it gets up and goes for a big truck.

Damn..too bad.

Lol oh we will do it. You have an external mic port dork plug one of mine in and done. Way better.

Sheesh. Not like I don't know what I'm talking about..only going to school for it,,haha

I hate that about the exhaust vids tho. The audio gets clipped off so bad. Half the time is all distortion and no lows. Stupid.

Might as well do something better. I'm all about doing better
fine bring a mic
Old 07-01-2013, 11:37 PM   #38600
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Worth it I'm telling ya.
make it happen haha! you will love your truck even more once it starts taking you places you never thought you would be going to! that first big off road trip is like your first hit of coke (no i havent done coke). always chasing that same adventurous feeling you had from the first trip. and this one is going to be a dam hard trip to top!

and believe me, we were all there haha. when I drove my 96 back from mccall the day I got it it was bone stock. And i loved that thing to death. felt so proud of it. Bone stock that truck was the coolest thing to me. Now the more money I dump into it and the more i change it, i switched from loving it for what it was as a truck, but more so i love it for what I have made it. Kinda get what i mean? Everything that has been done to it was by me, so i see myself in that truck.

Quote:

when are you gonna be in boise? will you be here the 19th? I think thats when we are getting a bad ass wake boat for the day!

also nobody cares about your dumb video

Products Discussed in this Thread