Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #38801
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Depends inny or outy belly button??
Inny all day
Old 07-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #38803
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This guy wins.
Knew it
Old 07-03-2013, 11:45 PM   #38805
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Ginger level 1,000,000

jeesus dude, that burn! did you have your phone on full brightness or what?
Old 07-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #38806
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... Just look at you group of cuties go and go about derp (whatever that is) and ginger (ales?) and diets and workouts... And love??

I just recently figured out what the term butterflies in your stomach means. I live a weird life.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #38807
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Perfect. That's acceptable.

Kick Jess out of the RTT this year...
dib...........ok jokes over now.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #38809

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
jeesus dude, that burn! did you have your phone on full brightness or what?
Nah, sadly that isn't even a burn for me
Old 07-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #38810
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
Wow... Just look at you group of cuties go and go about derp (whatever that is) and ginger (ales?) and diets and workouts... And love??

I just recently figured out what the term butterflies in your stomach means. I live a weird life.
coming from the guy who poked me.............
Old 07-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #38813
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
coming from the guy who poked me.............
Awwww please Ben, I wanted to see your reaction. I did it to let you know that I now know what you look like and your last name! You're done for!
Old 07-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #38814
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
wait

what
uuuuhhhhhhhhh facebook i swear
Quote:
This made me laugh

Will you feed them to me?
i have some coconut oil you two can share... got it from codys scalp
Old 07-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #38816

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #38817
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
uuuuhhhhhhhhh facebook i swear

i have some coconut oil you two can share... got it from codys scalp
Haha perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
i tried to find a good meme face for that one...but honestly there are so many ways to take that not a single meme could sum that one up.

im at a loss. gongrats
I win! My life is complete having won a derpness convo..

I will sleep well tonight..

Products Discussed in this Thread