Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #39001
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Whats new people?
Old 07-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #39002
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Whats new people?
Loving my GoPro! Haha
Old 07-05-2013, 07:39 PM   #39003
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Loving my GoPro! Haha
Can it do this?
Old 07-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #39004
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Can it do this?
No thank you
Old 07-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #39005
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
No thank you
Too much 'Murica for you!?
Old 07-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #39006

Quote:
Too much 'Murica for you!?
Haha just not my taste.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #39007
Professional Web Wheeler

Which part? the toyota? the gun? the flag? the redhead?
Quote:
Haha just not my taste.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #39008
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Redhead, for sure. Not my taste to treat girls like that. I'm with PC.

You're a Mac, I'm a PC.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #39009
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post

It's ok. Booger welders are the best grinders ever. I used all flux core on my truck, I know how tough it is to lay down a good bead. I cheat. I fit the tubing with precision and kind of stitch weld around the tube. Do a single puddle, reposition slightly, then do another puddle, etc etc. This keeps the tubing from getting so hot you blow through, and allows you to get a steady rest for all 360 degrees of the weld. It's impossible to free hand that. Also grinding your weld area clean is important, as well as the location you place the ground.

My welds are far from perfect, but they are strong.
Those are great man! Ya they would look a lot better if the joints are precise, but I'm a tard and the joints are all shit and there are huge gaps
Old 07-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #39011
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which part? the toyota? the gun? the flag? the redhead?
You know what they say, the rustier the roof the wetter the basement!
Old 07-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #39012
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Those are great man! Ya they would look a lot better if the joints are precise, but I'm a tard and the joints are all shit and there are huge gaps
Try using some smaller wire too, like .025" or .030". I betchya you are using mondo huge .045" right? Practice on some scrap and try the stitch welding technique. Hold the gun at 45' angle to the work piece and pull, don't push, the puddle. (Drag it along, the reason is the spatter will richochet off away from the work piece instead of contaminating the area you are about to weld). Also are you set up reverse polarity? Flux core will weld either way, but doing a positive ground will draw the spatter into the piece instead of spraying it everywhere... Do a series of dime sized puddles with 50% overlap. Next thing you know you will be doing it upside down and backwards. I taught myself how to weld building my truck. I use a battery powered "ReadyWelder" that I got off fleabay for $200. If I can do it you can too. Like my grandpa used to say; "If it looks like chickenshit it will hold the same."
Old 07-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #39013
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post

You're a Mac, I'm a PC.
I dated a redhead once. she was a dancer with D's.... she was fun but dumb as a rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
What are ya, some kinda commie fagola or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
You know what they say, the rustier the roof the wetter the basement!
Old 07-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #39014

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post

You're a Mac, I'm a PC.
This
Old 07-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #39015
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
commie fagola or something +2 lol you aint right pc
Old 07-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #39017
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
treat girls like what? Looks like shes pretty happy to me
Old 07-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #39018
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
treat girls like what? Looks like shes pretty happy to me
not hogtied perhaps?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #39019
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Old 07-05-2013, 09:23 PM   #39020
shutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameron
shutterbug's Tacoma Gallery
Had a pretty good rainstorm here
Attached Thumbnails
Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW-uploadfromtaptalk1373084550634.jpg   Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW-uploadfromtaptalk1373084573058.jpg   Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW-uploadfromtaptalk1373084598914.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread