Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2013, 12:21 AM   #45301
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
the shackle doesnt use a sleeve

I had to take out the stock sleeve when I threw my shackles on
^this

Your Spring side bolt will be smaller so as long as the AP bushings fit in your springs, then you will be able to use the new bolts and shackles. I reused the hanger side bolt and bushings on mine because the new ones wouldn't fit my hanger
Old 09-29-2013, 12:22 AM   #45302
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Correct.
X2
Old 09-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #45303
Dr. Frankenstien
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
It would be nice if it all works. I 5" lift shackle is exactly what I am looking for.
i know you are. Would be handy indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
the shackle doesnt use a sleeve

I had to take out the stock sleeve when I threw my shackles on
The shackles don't..but the BUSHINGS do. If your running your bushings with just a bolt through them..your slowly eating them away.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #45304
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
The shackles don't..but the BUSHINGS do. If your running your bushings with just a bolt through them..your slowly eating them away.
The AP poly bushings dont use a sleeve.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:27 AM   #45306
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
For Monte
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnwxX...eature=related
Old 09-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #45308
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
That seems dumb..

But if it works..
I think its because of the bolt size being 27mm
Old 09-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #45310
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Haha who packs up and moves to the Dive? What is he doing for work? Oh well, my mom is from near there so I have a soft spot for eastern Montana
He got a job with the railroad. I wondered if it was referred to as 'the dive'. Whats the 411 on the town?
Old 09-29-2013, 12:30 AM   #45311
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
That seems dumb..

But if it works..
I think its because of the bolt size being big 27mm. Whats your shackle bolts size
Old 09-29-2013, 12:34 AM   #45316
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Big. Can't remember off top of my head though..
this! exactly right on 27. I know that because i was pissed, i didnt have a socket to fit the new aftermarket shackle bolts at my parents house, or so I thought. My dad asked what size it was, i was like "its pretty big, if I dont have it you dont either"

well he comes back with a socket and turns out its the same size as the axle bolt on the YZ250s...so i got to eat my words on him not having it haha
Old 09-29-2013, 12:36 AM   #45317
Dr. Frankenstien
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, we will find out. I just ordered some.
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
check my sig, just for a bit
oh god..i knew that would happen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
this! exactly right on 27. I know that because i was pissed, i didnt have a socket to fit the new aftermarket shackle bolts at my parents house, or so I thought. My dad asked what size it was, i was like "its pretty big, if I dont have it you dont either"

well he comes back with a socket and turns out its the same size as the axle bolt on the YZ250s...so i got to eat my words on him not having it haha

27mm head? No way they are that big. mine are like 19 or 17 i thought... 27mm is freaking huge.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #45318
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Well, we will find out. I just ordered some.
What did you get exactly?
Old 09-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #45320
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
27mm head? No way they are that big. mine are like 19 or 17 i thought... 27mm is freaking huge.
19mm is stock

Products Discussed in this Thread