Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #45321
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
That seems dumb..

But if it works..
I think its because of the bolt size being big 27mm. Whats your shackle bolts size
Old 09-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #45326
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Big. Can't remember off top of my head though..
this! exactly right on 27. I know that because i was pissed, i didnt have a socket to fit the new aftermarket shackle bolts at my parents house, or so I thought. My dad asked what size it was, i was like "its pretty big, if I dont have it you dont either"

well he comes back with a socket and turns out its the same size as the axle bolt on the YZ250s...so i got to eat my words on him not having it haha
Old 09-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #45327
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Well, we will find out. I just ordered some.
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
check my sig, just for a bit
oh god..i knew that would happen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
this! exactly right on 27. I know that because i was pissed, i didnt have a socket to fit the new aftermarket shackle bolts at my parents house, or so I thought. My dad asked what size it was, i was like "its pretty big, if I dont have it you dont either"

well he comes back with a socket and turns out its the same size as the axle bolt on the YZ250s...so i got to eat my words on him not having it haha

27mm head? No way they are that big. mine are like 19 or 17 i thought... 27mm is freaking huge.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #45328
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well, we will find out. I just ordered some.
What did you get exactly?
Old 09-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #45330
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
27mm head? No way they are that big. mine are like 19 or 17 i thought... 27mm is freaking huge.
19mm is stock
Old 09-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #45336
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
4301T-AP-GR--15

Is this the nut size or the bolt diameter?
nut size. bolt diameter is 18mm
Old 09-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #45338
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
This HDR program is cool. This is oviously over cooked..but i was just messing. Gonna have fun with it when i actually shoot for HDR instead of make it HDR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93219767@N02/9994910346/
Which program?

Products Discussed in this Thread