1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Idaho BS thread in the PNW

Discussion in 'North West' started by Jensonbt, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Jan 5, 2014 at 2:46 PM
    Haslefre

Haslefre Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tundra
    Some flags and center console divider... lots of things on the wanted list.
  2. Jan 5, 2014 at 2:49 PM
    bulhas

bulhas the habs fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    1997 Rexus
    LS Swap 500 hp......
    long day hahahha I needed to vent, Ben more so than Brady will find it funny, but im frustrated cuz I should not have to re engineer the wheel going a plant, and fix other engineers fuck ups

3. Jan 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM
    Haslefre

Haslefre Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tundra
    Some flags and center console divider... lots of things on the wanted list.
    Someone take him. He's getting desperate. Heard him talking about taking an internship with the hookers to learn how to suck better

4. Jan 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM
    bulhas

bulhas the habs fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    1997 Rexus
    LS Swap 500 hp......
    had to take guys from overseas for this year.... still on a hiring freeze so theyd rather utilize guys in the company from over seas.... were slowly fucking ourselves.... they dont seem to understand that they need to train their local markets or be prepared to have the same situation were going through again....

I told them I had labourers and leads available for hire but was look at weird haha we need 7 to 8 guys in Alberta alone to keep up with the work load...

5. Jan 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM
    bulhas

bulhas the habs fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    1997 Rexus
    LS Swap 500 hp......
    fuck I read suck butter too lol, I was ahem waaaaaahhhhh

yah, i also am hoping I can get back into the R&D division by 2015 again.... i want to travel all over again, Dubai is calling my name mang, I gotta see dat shit. Im also looking at hopefully transitioning from field control engineer to a control network engineer hahahahaha(such gravy money, design the maximum devices per network, optimizes the PLC network speeds and than go in during the job to ensure everyone knows what their doing, pop up after and perform an audit hahahaha)

6. Jan 5, 2014 at 3:09 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    ya dude?
    [​IMG]

7. Jan 5, 2014 at 3:17 PM
    bulhas

bulhas the habs fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    1997 Rexus
    LS Swap 500 hp......
    I multitask hahahahahaha

I took electrical engineering, but hated the work it was boring and IMO not very busy at the time. So i switched to an instrumentation career, so they granted me my engineering tag for instrumentation in canada!! this is the first of it kind hahaha (their instrument technologists but they cant stamp drawings, not that I do anyways hahahaha). But being a flow and level expert I work on flow and level control design and repair!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO im so kind of weird hybrid tech junky that has hopes and dreams to win the lotto but for the time being ill keep my cushy 6 figure salary and just keep pulling pud when I want....

I hate autocad with a passion, I use it enough to understand how to read and edit drawings. I use engineering toolboxes to help solve mathematical equations, but I try to base my findings off theory and practical LIKE today hahahaha

Where I run into issues is the sometimes I start bypassing the customers engineers and start doing their jobs for them because im impatient ......

sooo if you want to call me a control engineer you abosolutely could, i have all the qualifications and experience, but on paper I have a Engineering degree with the primary of electrical and a assigned designation of instrumentation. I have a journeyman instrumentation ticket, which is where I got the board to overview my situation and give me the designation. Over in Germany im also a Profibus Engineer (which is a sham here hahaha, but I am allowed to design and audit the communication networks there)

sorry if this is confusing, but the canadian terms are slightly different, and NO i dont wear my fucking pinky ring

8. Jan 5, 2014 at 3:22 PM
    BradyT88

BradyT88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    What is thr difference between snow mode and sand mode exactly?

9. Jan 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM
    bulhas

bulhas the habs fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    1997 Rexus
    LS Swap 500 hp......
    I highlighted all that matters in my statement hahahaha

10. Jan 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM
    bulhas

bulhas the habs fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    1997 Rexus
    LS Swap 500 hp......
    if its like our car its the amount of power to rear vs front

sand will be like a 80/20 bias and the snow will be 50/50

11. Jan 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    oh. makes perfect sense! that i understand

12. Jan 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM
    BradyT88

Member:
    So the Jeep is full time 4wd or AWD then. I guess that makes sense. haha

13. Jan 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM
    bulhas

bulhas the habs fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    1997 Rexus
    LS Swap 500 hp......
    different models of Jeep out there, like the patriot

14. Jan 5, 2014 at 5:25 PM
    Ice Horse

Ice Horse Stalking horse

Member:
    First Name:
    Lauren
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    98 3.4L V6 TRD Ext. Cab 4x4 SR5
    ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Extended Travel Coilovers with Reservoirs, 3 inch All Pro rear suspension kit, factory E-locker, Trail Gear sliders and front stinger bumper, CBI Offroad rear tube bumper, XRC8 Winch, 33 inch BFG KM2's, 16 inch Ivan Stewart Wheels, Uniden CB radio, flip up license plate, white tail lights, LED front signals, Tundra front brake upgrade, new radio, rock lights, sub woofer, remote start, satoshi grille with Prius emblem, Rigid DOT/SAE Fog Lights, 12" Light Bar
    I was referring to a 2014 grand Cherokee if that helps.

15. Jan 5, 2014 at 6:43 PM
    shutterbug

shutterbug Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    Downey, ID
    Vehicle:
    06 Blue Tacoma
    Trd intake, flowmaster exhaust, URD Maf calibrator, 3inch lift, Firestone Ride-rite airbags, Raceline 16" wheels, Fibeglass shell, carpeted bench kit, billet grill, Pioneer AVH1400DVD, Kenwood 150 watt amp, Kenwood 12" subwoofers, Access steering wheel controls
    uploadfromtaptalk1388976167118.jpg
    Praying that it dries!

16. Jan 5, 2014 at 6:44 PM
    BradyT88

Member:
    Get it on!!:D

17. Jan 5, 2014 at 6:46 PM
    shutterbug

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    Downey, ID
    Vehicle:
    06 Blue Tacoma
    Trd intake, flowmaster exhaust, URD Maf calibrator, 3inch lift, Firestone Ride-rite airbags, Raceline 16" wheels, Fibeglass shell, carpeted bench kit, billet grill, Pioneer AVH1400DVD, Kenwood 150 watt amp, Kenwood 12" subwoofers, Access steering wheel controls
    It would help if it dried first haha.... its still tacky

18. Jan 5, 2014 at 6:48 PM
    Ice Horse

Ice Horse Stalking horse

Member:
    First Name:
    Lauren
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    98 3.4L V6 TRD Ext. Cab 4x4 SR5
    ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Extended Travel Coilovers with Reservoirs, 3 inch All Pro rear suspension kit, factory E-locker, Trail Gear sliders and front stinger bumper, CBI Offroad rear tube bumper, XRC8 Winch, 33 inch BFG KM2's, 16 inch Ivan Stewart Wheels, Uniden CB radio, flip up license plate, white tail lights, LED front signals, Tundra front brake upgrade, new radio, rock lights, sub woofer, remote start, satoshi grille with Prius emblem, Rigid DOT/SAE Fog Lights, 12" Light Bar
    Ooo it's pretty!

19. Jan 5, 2014 at 7:06 PM
    rctoy

rctoy It's about to get real!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    konstantenos
    Pocatello Idaho
    Vehicle:
    First gen 4door monster in progress
    TRD super charger, URD fuel mods and 2.1 super grip pully, Headers, 2.5" glass pack, Dana 60 front 4 linked, 14bolt rears on chev 63's, 5.38 gears, ARB locker in the front, PSC full hydraulic steering, 18" SAW 2.5" triple rate coils overs, FOA 2.5 air bumps, B&M launch controls, B&M trans cooler, 4 alpine 6X8 type R's amped, Red led rock lights, CBI front and rear bumpers (my design) CBI sliders, 4 riggid dualys front 2 in the rear, custom track bar, ARB snorkle, warn VR8000 winch, Viair 480c twin compressers..

um does it have a winch plate on it or just that receiver like mine??

20. Jan 5, 2014 at 7:18 PM
    shutterbug

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    Downey, ID
    Vehicle:
    06 Blue Tacoma
    Just a 2" receiver hitch

Products Discussed in

To Top