Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #47501
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Lol oh. Is he a mth person?
He was good at math and got into doing the books at a company. Once he saw what the sales guys made on commission, he got into sales. He did very well with that. Self-made man. And as much as I generally despise sales people universally, you'd never know a straighter shooter than him. I think people appreciated that, and that's why he got so much business over the long term. Not a lot of that around these days, all short-term BS greed and lying...

But he can't change a windshield wiper blade.

And I'm a math retard
Old 11-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #47502
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
We have a good amount of builder part's that would help. Spring perches, spring plates, hangers ect....
so just looked at it again..

Fox 2.5" 16" travel col. length is 26.50"
Saw 2.5" 18" travel col.lenght is 26.05"

Gonna have to go with saw. I get 2 more inches of down travel at the same ride height..
Old 11-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #47503
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
so just looked at it again..

Fox 2.5" 16" travel col. length is 26.50"
Saw 2.5" 18" travel col.lenght is 26.05"

Gonna have to go with saw. I get 2 more inches of down travel at the same ride height..
Wow! I wonder how they came up with that difference though. Their 18's shock bodies are 2-2.5" shorter than like everybody elses. Wonder if they run less oil or something. Which wouldn't be as good for high speed stuff but fine for rock crawling.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #47504
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Wow! I wonder how they came up with that difference though. Their 18's shock bodies are 2-2.5" shorter than like everybody elses. Wonder if they run less oil or something. Which wouldn't be as good for high speed stuff but fine for rock crawling.
with a resi and triple bypasses..i don't think heat will be a huge issue..alway get heat sinks if your that worried..
Old 11-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #47505
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
with a resi and triple bypasses..i don't think heat will be a huge issue..alway get heat sinks if your that worried..
Yeah, Resis would help a lot, but I still find it pretty much every bodies 16" shock is 26"-26.5" and then SAW's 18's are 26".
Old 11-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #47507
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
No, but may dad couldn't do that at all. I mean, it's like, "is that an alternator or a rock?" Seriously. I think I got this part of my brain from my mom's side, her dad was a radio technician.
Is your dad my dad?......brother?
Old 11-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #47508
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Is your dad my dad?......brother?
Separated at afterbirth?
Old 11-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #47509
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post

don't see a lot of people running them either. JD is the only guy i know with rear SAWs
Ive been runing a set of 2.0's i rebuilt in the front of my taco right meow no leaks and they ride great.. im sold on them.. besides they are red and my trucks collors are going to be red and black.. the white will go away..
Old 11-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #47510

Quote:
Ive been runing a set of 2.0's i rebuilt in the front of my taco right meow no leaks and they ride great.. im sold on them.. besides they are red and my trucks collors are going to be red and black.. the white will go away..
You are going to be a spiderman like Rocky?
Old 11-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #47511
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnick View Post
I'm headed your way soon get some!
You got it pops!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #47512
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He was good at math and got into doing the books at a company. Once he saw what the sales guys made on commission, he got into sales. He did very well with that. Self-made man. And as much as I generally despise sales people universally, you'd never know a straighter shooter than him. I think people appreciated that, and that's why he got so much business over the long term. Not a lot of that around these days, all short-term BS greed and lying...

But he can't change a windshield wiper blade.

And I'm a math retard
Lol neither of my parents are great at math but I understand it really well. I think I got it from my mothers dad though. She always said he was really good at math.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #47514

Quote:
not blue and red. Black and red
Oh... haha
Old 11-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #47515
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Separated at afterbirth?
well i didnt say we were twins....
Old 11-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #47517
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
you're just a lab monkey
Old 11-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #47519
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Everyone, gta. 10 minutes
Wish i could.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #47520
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Everyone, gta. 10 minutes
already on

Products Discussed in this Thread