Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Old 11-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #48461
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
haha well least you got the momma involved. just don't push yourself too much. Mono sucks. but sometimes it just goes away. Different for everyone.
Yup. I know. Just gotta go slow. I'm hoping for the best. Thanks guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
thanks to mono, im now allergic to amoxicillin..... I took it under the impression I only had strep while I had mono, I rashed all over my body

we stopped, and than tried a test a couple years late and same results, was something I had used before..... just take it easy, remember lots of rest... dont over exert yourself or you could very well blow out your splein....I had one emergency
I'm in the same thing with the amoxicillin. I'm rolling the dice on getting the rash. Never been allergic to any mess before knock on wood. So I'll see what happens. And the spleen thing is just wonderful too. Dr said no impact sports or your spleen will rupture and you will die. I'm just like you have to be kidding me. This is just getting worse and worse.

Just tryin to rest as much as I can and get food and fluids down. God I love tea and soup haha. I never realized how serious this stupid thing is. What a freaking nightmare!
Old 11-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #48462
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #48464
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha that was good
Old 11-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #48465
Beer
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 11-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #48466
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Mark! That sucks... I've got a few friends that have got mono before. Their immune system never did return to normal...
Old 11-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #48467
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Damn Mark! That sucks... I've got a few friends that have got mono before. Their immune system never did return to normal...
alright then, every new person in here is giving me bleaker and bleaker news.

next someone is going to roll in and inform me the survival rate is about 10% and i better start saying my good byes lol
Old 11-17-2013, 02:01 PM   #48468
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
alright then, every new person in here is giving me bleaker and bleaker news.

next someone is going to roll in and inform me the survival rate is about 10% and i better start saying my good byes lol
Well on a brighter note I think the survival rate is so close to 100% that is is just 100%. Haha
Old 11-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #48470
Atleast it wasn't Green!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
not enough good news
Well if your shredding season is ruined this winter just think of wll the extrs money you will have to buy 35's this spring/summer
Old 11-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #48471
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
its the best diet youll ever have!!! I lost 45 pounds!!
Old 11-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #48472
Dolan Plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Well if your shredding season is ruined this winter just think of wll the extrs money you will have to buy 35's this spring/summer
no kidding

it cant be ruined. it just cant. When my buddy had it he got over it in 2 months I think...which puts me in january. still time.

I wanted to be riding like..next week before the resorts open. Some friends start doing BC hikes after thanks giving. thats clearly out along with my "jump" on the season. This is depressing. Not to mention trying to work and get school shit done too.

Whats funny is that the muscles in my dads shoulder are all torn and jacked up and he can barely use his left arm. Hes still waiting to get an appointment with the surgeon. So it looks like the start of each of our ski seasons are just screwed!

Whats even worse...is at this point my family has maxed out our deductible for medical bills. So of course my dad REALLY wants to get the surgery in before the end of the year...so its free. But that does not look like its happening, so that sucks a bunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
its the best diet youll ever have!!! I lost 45 pounds!!
also this. today has been a great meal choice of 2 poptarts, a can of manderin oranges and a real oranges. dont know why, thats what has sounded sppealing. I REALLY REALLY dont want to drop down to bens weight...so im going to make sure i eat a ton lol
Old 11-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #48473
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I've had mono twice....

got it in high school and had it flare up last month

I feel your pains mark have you gone to the doc for antibios?

I was out of school for an entire month back in the day, spent almost all of last month sick. running a 102.5 fever for two weeks straight is totez not the business
Old 11-17-2013, 02:51 PM   #48474
Atleast it wasn't Green!

One of my friends is 6 foot tall and had finally gotten his weight over 120 lbs and then he got mono and dropped down below 110. Which was insane!!
Old 11-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #48475
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Guess who's moving north soon?!?!?
Old 11-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #48476
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Guess who's moving north soon?!?!?
Where to? we got 83,557 square miles of land.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #48477
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
how far north?? Going to get back into fab??
Old 11-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #48479
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
The cell tower company I work for is opening an office in Boise. Depending on workload, I may begin fabricating again.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #48480
Pirate

Boo. Got to go further north for the good stuff

Products Discussed in this Thread