Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #41
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
isnt their another mountain near white water???

m3bassman- Have you ever gone to the Gospels mtn near Grainville??? their is some cooling wheeling their.
Yea, Red Mountain.

But it sucks
Old 09-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #43
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
yup

wow ya your close to me right now. im a student over in moscow. youo know of any good wheeling spots around here?
Waha area is pretty good. I have been trying to go around the Elk River area roads all over up there...
Old 09-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #44
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man I'm busy this weekend but my cousin and I usually make around two trips a month...
Old 09-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #46
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for a meet Not this month but next?
Old 09-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #47
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds like we have something going on for next month!

Better get on it Ben, we have some eager drivers here.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #48
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
I also threw the question out in the Montana thread about a meet next month, if Ben doesn't come through i know of some trails around my area and the Boulder area
Old 09-12-2011, 01:59 PM   #49
Drunk Canadian

I would personally like to go around the Idaho area because its closer, but if Ben doesnt pull through i might be down for Montana area.

Again, no pressure.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #50
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Hi guys I'm new to the forum but not trucks or forums in general. ( over 10k on another forum) Helped set up a east coast annual help a member mod event. any way... I just picked up an 08 reg cab 4x4 with the 4 banger in it. I am in the PNW and looking to meet some fellow owners at a meet and greet and hopefully host some BBQ events in the spring and summer. I have tools and a garage if anyone needs help with a project.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #51
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds good to me! I need to get some posts in so i can upload pictures, without being a post whore.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #52
Bo 159 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
im kinda an idaho guy lol. live in clarkston washington so right across from lewiston and im cousins with "chaz". just got a different yota too so i wanna break it in we either go to Waha or up to the blues but lately Waha. the trails are pretty fun they can get pretty rutty and slick if it rains but there is a hole lot of them. we need to make this trip happen for sure.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #53

Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
*break it in
Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #54
Drunk Canadian

Sick! Another 96 Taco brother!

Do you have any links, info or pictures we could take a look at? Whats the closest town? Maybe you should post up a google map of the area.

Def interested and we should start planning an Octorber meet. I think we have least 5 trucks interested, so lets get this rollin.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #55
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweetness. Just threw on a Demello front bumper today. Anyone have a coil compressor on them? Got a set of 90000 and 886s to build and swap out. These eibach/5100's are dying under the weight!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #56

Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
hate to ruin the whole "96" thing but i just traded er in for a 2003. the truck did good for me though. but yeah ill try and post up some pics if me and my buddys go this weekend which was the plan. just to show the outlook of things and see if you guys would want to hit those trails or not
Old 09-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #57
Drunk Canadian

you tricky bastard... oh well

Do you have any links to websites that might show anything? Can you post a google maps link?
Old 09-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #59
Drunk Canadian

Woah! yeah your right, its like 15 hours away from me!
Old 09-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #60

I do not have a spring compressor sadly. Jobs like that I usually take to the Base and work on them there. but I can do lifts and most bolt on work in my garage.

Products Discussed in this Thread