Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

m3bassman-ID

IMG_9819 by benjaminspringli, on Flickr

Blackdawg-WY

Digiratus-WA

IDtrucks-ID

BradyT88-ID

MTgirl-MT

harrarkakaja - BC

mizzac-MT

rctoy-ID

Mudsaucecoma-ID
Bulhas - Canada

tacomakid96 - WA

farmerjon - WY

woodnick - WY/AK

SconnieHailer - WY

shutterbug - ID

Starfruit-Some volcano in the Pacific

Our Honorary arizona member
mh.meier

OZ-T
Old 08-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Tri-cities here. Never have any time to have any fun with the taco though.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Grew up in Boise, currently living in Dayton (30 mins north of Walla Walla, or an hour west of Lewiston).
Old 08-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #4
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. There are several other members in Spokane who might have interest. My baby has a demello 3-hoop being fabbed but I am dying to get her out there now. Also got OME's coming for both front and back so I can install my 886's and my Hi-Lift arrived too so I am set. Just need some recovery gear and done.

I got some time this weekend I think to maybe hit some trails either Saturday or Sunday.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
never? never ever? i find that hard to believe
lets just say my lift kit has been sitting in the corner for 3 weeks.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #7
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you get that passport yet?
In the mail

Start planning a meet, cause im there!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #8
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im sure we can coerce Monty and Tony into coming.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #9
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Monte would be a stretch as it is a long drive. Tony is about 5 hours out as well. idk im hoping if we can get enough traffic through here we can set up at least a meet and greet in Spokane. it really isnt that far from you correct? just the boarder is the toughest part?
We might have to make it into a multi-day trip.

Im about 3 hours away from Spokane and the border is a 5min wait maybe.

No prob
Old 08-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #10
Drunk Canadian

Why dont we just plan a one nighter around the Spokane area soon. I could really use the getaway since the gf broke up with me the other day
Old 08-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #12
Drunk Canadian

Late Sept-Oct meet?
Old 08-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #13
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
On th BS side of things, did you guys see that storm the other night? man that thing was powerful! i drove right through it and ide be lying if i said my heart wasnt racing the entire time.
Ya, I was in the middle of it because the lightning was starting fires everywhere at work. I got hit that night in the taco by a local volunteer racing up the county road towards a fire.

That was some of the most spectacular lightning I've seen in a long time.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:47 AM   #14

Quote:
i was out on the plains between CDA and Moscow and i have to say, it was spectacular! only sucked when i hit the rain and wind.

sorry to hear your truck got hit. how bad was the damage?
Not too bad actually. He was flying up the road behind me and decided to pass over the double-yellow just as I was starting a left turn.
If he'd been a half-second later it would have been pretty bad, but he ended up dragging the whole right side of his truck across my front left corner. The fender flare took the brunt of it.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #15
Drunk Canadian

Do you guys have a long weekend too?
Old 09-02-2011, 12:50 AM   #17
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Kendrick Idaho here son.....
Old 09-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #18
Drunk Canadian

I feel an epic meet is coming soon!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #19
Drunk Canadian

its "burst" and i dont think you have enough faith in this. It will happen soon one way or another.

btw i just ordered my all pro 3" springs and bilstein 5125's

Products Discussed in this Thread