Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming meet pic thread

Old 10-09-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Wyoming meet pic thread

Well i just got back from Lander. Only Jonathan(45acp) and i showed up.

Funny story about that thought. So there the two of us are just chilling at a gas station when we spot a regular cab 2nd gen with a plate bumper drive by and park down the block. We decide to go investigate the truck and lo and behold its a nice truck. The owner came out right as we were leaving and we introduced ourselves and told him about TW. He new TW already he said and was just a lurker mostly! lol But after we told him about me meets im pretty sure he will be come an addict just like the rest of us haha

So Jon and i recruited someone a 2:30am lol And a good thing we did..

Turns out the weather was total shit as most of you have prolly noticed. Well it snowed up on the mountains and rained for 2 days everywhere else. So our trails were impossible to go on due to 5-7'' of snow LAME!!

BUT..remember..we recruited John

So we call him up and he takes us out to a lower elevation area...in other words..a mud hole haha The trip literally became a mudding trip...Not really what we planned but was fun none the less! Jon is getting home later i think and has much better pics then i do, and some vids But here are all of mine! They suck as my camera sucks..sorry lol

Also..my truck looks really odd in most these pics i mean i know my tires are too small..but they aren't that small..i am glad i had the KM2s tho..like..WOW..

First arrival..getting outa the rain. Really wish i had a topper this weekend..

Then Jon showed up his truck is beast!

Check out how John's(new guy) lights are mounted! very clean looking. PO did it apparently..

Head up the trail..

First dirt of the trip!

which turned to mud in a matter of minutes..

then to slush..

Then to snow..

Jon actually almost got stuck when we were turning around. Sadly i dont have any pics of when we were up high and in the deep snow sorry.

Then John met up with us for a bit but didnt have enough experience or MT tires to make it far enough to come play with us. However we are very grateful he showed us were to go!

Now..we get dirty..

VERY dirty..

Decided to leave the trucks for a bit a hike around.

Still over cast..

This place was SO cool! Amazing colors in the dirt.

So..we had to go check it out..duh

screw you Jon! Thanks for the mud on the wind shield!

So pretty..

hello trucks!

can't believe i made it up the hill..

After the madness with Jon's truck..was crazy.

and the aftermath..

gonna be a bitch to clean..

Jon will have way more pic that are MUCH better as well as some vids of my hill climb and some crazy stunts by him!

We are already planning on going back in the summer when its warm to hit the Shoshone Trail and another couple. We hope more people will come!

Your turn Jon.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a elite bumper you have. If it is that bumper looks bad on your truck. Time for some lights to fill in them holes. When ever I get some more money going with elite or M.O.B.S fab. They are located in Concord, NC, thats not to far from where im from. I got to have some protection from the deer when they jump out in the road. lol
Old 10-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madams View Post
Is that a elite bumper you have. If it is that bumper looks bad on your truck. Time for some lights to fill in them holes. When ever I get some more money going with elite or M.O.B.S fab. They are located in Concord, NC, thats not to far from where im from. I got to have some protection from the deer when they jump out in the road. lol
im not made of money man. And yes it is the Elite. And no it does not look bad on the truck. I just have major rake right now which is why it looks bad. Once i get the rear bumper and sliders it'll be fine.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
im not made of money man. And yes it is the Elite. And no it does not look bad on the truck. I just have major rake right now which is why it looks bad. Once i get the rear bumper and sliders it'll be fine.
NO, looks bad meaning it looks good. I cant tell its got a major rake in the pics, it looks fine to me.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
No. I like it. Them bumper looks good, I got the same model truck and I would love to put a bumper like that on there. Just dont want the front to have a major rake, like the front 2 inches lower than the rear. Which right now my front seats higher than the back by 1/4". I got 5100's and eibach with 2" aal in the rear and im on 33x12.50r15x8 duratracs. and dont rub just had to hammer the pinch weld down a little
Old 10-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #7
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madams View Post
No. I like it. Them bumper looks good, I got the same model truck and I would love to put a bumper like that on there. Just dont want the front to have a major rake, like the front 2 inches lower than the rear. Which right now my front seats higher than the back by 1/4". I got 5100's and eibach with 2" aal in the rear and im on 33x12.50r15x8 duratracs. and dont rub just had to hammer the pinch weld down a little
You wont see much if any rake with the ribs us. That's what I run and I didn't see much change with mine and the bumper. I have bad rake due to 4.5" of rear lift cause of my stuff leaf packs. Due to the fact ill have a ton of extra weight in the back
Old 10-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics of those hills. It looks like mars out there! Your trucks are perfetly camoflauged now.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #9
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had fun... Ordering my lift/tires this month, should be installed by mid-november! We'll have to schedule some more meets this coming spring/summer!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #11
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff man.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #12
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
Looks like you guys had fun... Ordering my lift/tires this month, should be installed by mid-november! We'll have to schedule some more meets this coming spring/summer!
Jon and I already have made plans! We want to go back there in late june early july when its not so wet. You will have to come! Plan on sliders to before then. I think Shoshone trail is kinda rocky
Old 10-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #13
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Most of my pics look like yours. Would've been a complete failure it it wasn't for running into that other Tacoma owner at 2:30am...
At least we found out that we should start carrying squeegees and chains in the trucks. And maybe a sledgehammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqzIAU6SiGQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3269LmR3ew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PAsBaI9gC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4iQ8pn9GI
Old 10-10-2011, 01:10 AM   #15
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures look awesome, looks like alot fun.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #18
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass guys!! Sorry I couldn’t head out with ya. Beautiful scenery, gotta love Wyoming
Old 10-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #20
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Pics from today