Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming 307 decals

Old 10-12-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Wyoming 307 decals

Hey all (Wyomingites),

I am placing an order with Sockmonkey for a back window sticker, 4"x8", for a "307" decal. It will be in this font:

http://www.dafont.com/bleeding-cowbo...xt=307&psize=l

I am ordering one for myself for sure if he can make it, and I will be willing to order a set of them for however many people want them. I'll find out how much it'll be, but I thought it'd be cool for a bunch of us Three-Oh-Sevens to rock them.

PM me or reply to thread if interested.

Jacob
Old 10-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah im not sure. I think it may be better if it said 307 Tacomas or something, 45acp (jonathan) reminded me that 307 is a prison gang... lol.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
It's just the first thing I think of, that's all. Still interested in seeing what you come up with.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:56 AM   #8

Yeah I don't want a bedside. I was thinking something for my back window, but it can't be too big. I was thinking something like:

[/IMG]

Old 10-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #11

yeah it was the favorite I made. my photoshop skills aren't that great but im sure sockmonkey could spruce it up
Old 10-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #12
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like some of the images are broken, but yeah, I like the first one too.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:48 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Looks like some of the images are broken, but yeah, I like the first one too.
The little broken images symbols aren't even images. I think it threw them in there when I posted those 2 pictures.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:19 PM   #14

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
IMO, you should still incorporate "Tacomas" in there somehow... just like the 'SoCal Tacomas' or 'Florida Tacomas' examples I've seen.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOTAC View Post
Is the ball still rolling on these?
I'm not sure. I'd get one if it was smaller, like a 3x6
Old 10-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOTAC View Post
Do you think any vinyl shop would be capable of cutting these? I really want one now. It would look great on the back window of my shell.
I'd just go through Sockmonkey and have him do it.