Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Boise, Idaho trails

Old 02-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #42
MaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
MaverickTRD's Tacoma Gallery
how often/where do you usually go boarding? I try to go at least once a month, but this season has been horrible with the snow. Forced me to resort to going to sun valley, which in turn killed the wallet on the lift tickets
Old 02-16-2012, 11:46 PM   #43
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
i was planning on going 2-3 times a week this winter, but the season has been so shitty and i am working as much as i can to get my truck ready for moab i have gone a total of 5 times. i finished last season with 30...

sun valley sucks ass. if there is a good storm i go to brundage, 30 bucks cheaper, 1/2 an hour closer, less people, better snow, and IMO much better terrain with the glades and off piste.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #44
MaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverickTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Brundage is nice, Sun valley is almost the same amount of time as going to bogus from here in Mountain Home. Pomerelle is small but at least they get some snow here and there.

Last year I probably went about 20 times, the year before that I was still living in the bay area and went to tahoe a couple of dozen times. GREAT mountains there
Old 02-16-2012, 11:58 PM   #46
Indeed, spent ALL of my time at Squaw, Northstar, and Alpine Meadows. I went to heavenly once but it was so damn touristy. Squaw is just as big/the largest mountain in the area with over 4000acres. Northstar was awesome. The 3 times I went there was right after/during getting dumped with a couple of feet so every run was like butter. most amazing pow I've been on. Alpine meadows reminded me of northstar as far as terrain, but without the amenities.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #48
lets go! I think I'm free this weekend and most of next week