Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #281
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
I think I've seen him around before.
He said he has an account here but is rarely ever on.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #282
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Infantry
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Not a Tacoma... but a blue FJ, safari snorkel, armor up front and possibly in the rear... Beavis? Maybe your wife's rig?
Old 11-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #283
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
silver 3rd ten 4runner Oregon plates... lifted, armored, racked ,CB'd, and winched… on I90 mercer island.. today.. Nice looking rig.
I have seen the same rig a couple of times. Always I-90 near Mercer Island.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #284
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Not a Tacoma... but a blue FJ, safari snorkel, armor up front and possibly in the rear... Beavis? Maybe your wife's rig?
We're they ARB bumpers & OEM FJ wheels?

If so that guy lives in Brier.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #285
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
We're they ARB bumpers & OEM FJ wheels?

If so that guy lives in Brier.
I believe so.
Makes sense since I saw him around the Mountlake Terrace area of I-5
Old 11-28-2013, 04:45 AM   #286
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you get your lift on yet?
Yes, I got it on and I am very happy with it. It ended up being right around 3 inches front and rear. Now I just need to find some free time on the weekend to get out.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #287
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a white access cab lifted w/ texas plates and prerunner front bumper. I waved and he looked at me like "WTF are you looking at?"
Old 12-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #290

lol, awesome. you spot him on the interstate or around the town
Old 12-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #291

Is there a frequency that people tend to be on, or know to turn to?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #292
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
i need to remember 19 lol, we use 17 and 22 here a lot. Explains when i was headed to seattle i didnt hear much lol
Old 12-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #293
Willie64
willie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need an external antenna soon..
too bad you're not in the PDX area. I have a good magnetic mount that I would give you. It's just sitting in the back of the truck feeling left out.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #294
Willie64
willie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks man,
im going to have mine hood mounted I think.. the magnetic mount would get pulled off by brush and branches on the trails I visit.
Exactly, that's why i went with the hood mount. gets pretty tiring having to get out and re-attach the thing to the truck every 12 feet. There were a few times I just held it in my hand out the window.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #296
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Black/Grey Sport 2nd Gen near REI Seattle this afternoon, thanks for the thumbs up as I was awkwardly pulling an illegal 3 point u-turn in the middle of the street.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #297
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackHack View Post
Black/Grey Sport 2nd Gen near REI Seattle this afternoon, thanks for the thumbs up as I was awkwardly pulling an illegal 3 point u-turn in the middle of the street.
like a boss! lol
Old 12-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #298
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
is it your rig I see at the OR factory store often?
Nope, just moved here a couple weeks ago, haven't made it down to that part of town yet.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #299

Quote:
ok, there is a grey rig like yours with a RTT that parks there.
where did you move from?
congrats on being in one of the best places in the world to live.
Moved here from VA. Looking forward to getting out to the mountains pretty soon. Preferably with a group since I don't have much experience dealing with serious amounts of snow.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #300
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I saw beavis0076 headed south on 1st ave S at about noon today. We hasses on the bridge over the railroad tracks

Products Discussed in this Thread