Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington Truck Spotting

Old 10-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #281
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw 2 nice rigs on my way to lunch..
baddass black 2nd gen dblcb 2012+ on a 6 in lift with 35's good looking truck!
baddass black 1st gen accb on a 6 inch lift with 35's with full armor.. seen it around my work.. nice truck!
Old 11-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #282
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a muddy lifted 1st gen next to Boeing field. He waved but I didn't have enough time to wave back.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #283
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Saw a muddy lifted 1st gen next to Boeing field. He waved but I didn't have enough time to wave back.
...definitely been on his side of the wave. I know that feel
Old 11-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #284
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
That happened to me the other day, saw a nice lifted 1st gen (98-00) with a headache rack. Was admiring the truck and saw the guy give me the wave right as he went by…I waved, but it was too late.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #285
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Saw 0LyRunner yesterday in Dupont, good looking truck
Old 11-17-2013, 12:21 AM   #286
n.clarkwa is on a distinguished road

Name: Cole
n.clarkwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Saw a really nice black tube doored 01? On what looked like 35's on 512 and canyon road today. He guy gave me a thumbs up when I was in my Taco. Sweet truck!

That guy lives in the development below our road.. It's a FILTHY truck. Haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.. If your a member here... Badass truck dude!
Old 11-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #287
BAMF TACO
Lostoam311 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
Lostoam311's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Lostoam311 Send a message via Skype™ to Lostoam311
moved to Tacoma, WA from Florida in August... any meetups happening soon??!
also, my right tail light just went out... bad connection... lookin for some stock tail light housings to replace mine if anyone's got any... gonna search eBay
Old 11-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #288
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostoam311 View Post
moved to Tacoma, WA from Florida in August... any meetups happening soon??!
also, my right tail light just went out... bad connection... lookin for some stock tail light housings to replace mine if anyone's got any... gonna search eBay
Welcome to WA!
We're planning a meet for this Saturday! Hop in the other thread and sub it!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...hread-107.html
Old 11-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #289
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I talked with a dude in Shoreline at a stop light yesterday. Red 05 with a contractor canopy and ARB bumper.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #291
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
I think I've seen him around before.
He said he has an account here but is rarely ever on.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #292
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

silver 3rd ten 4runner Oregon plates... lifted, armored, racked ,CB'd, and winched… on I90 mercer island.. today.. Nice looking rig.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #293

Marines:
Not a Tacoma... but a blue FJ, safari snorkel, armor up front and possibly in the rear... Beavis? Maybe your wife's rig?
Old 11-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #294
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
silver 3rd ten 4runner Oregon plates... lifted, armored, racked ,CB'd, and winched… on I90 mercer island.. today.. Nice looking rig.
I have seen the same rig a couple of times. Always I-90 near Mercer Island.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #295
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Not a Tacoma... but a blue FJ, safari snorkel, armor up front and possibly in the rear... Beavis? Maybe your wife's rig?

no hers is black and has no snorkle. .
Old 11-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #296
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5255 View Post
I have seen the same rig a couple of times. Always I-90 near Mercer Island.

you get your lift on yet?
Old 11-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #297
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
We're they ARB bumpers & OEM FJ wheels?

If so that guy lives in Brier.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #298

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
We're they ARB bumpers & OEM FJ wheels?

If so that guy lives in Brier.
I believe so.
Makes sense since I saw him around the Mountlake Terrace area of I-5
Old 11-28-2013, 04:45 AM   #299
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
you get your lift on yet?
Yes, I got it on and I am very happy with it. It ended up being right around 3 inches front and rear. Now I just need to find some free time on the weekend to get out.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #300
Saw a white access cab lifted w/ texas plates and prerunner front bumper. I waved and he looked at me like "WTF are you looking at?"

Products Discussed in this Thread