Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #21
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Since this thread has been revived, I might as well go ahead and help bump it along. About a year and a half ago I was in Camas on the 205 and I passed a 2nd gen navy blue double cab, lifted on 33's, headache rack, and the body was 100% rhino lined. Also, a chick was driving it. Anyone seen it before?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #22
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Can't say I have but then again I don't go out that way often. Did you wink? Or was she not the wink-able type
Old 02-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #23
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Someone in B town has a lowered 2012 double cab with black 20ish rims.

And its a 6 lug
Old 02-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #24
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Someone in B town has a lowered 2012 double cab with black 20ish rims.

And its a 6 lug
Old 02-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #25
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No face palm. It was sick and I'd drive it in a heartbeat.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #26
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't mind lowered trucks, but not 4x4s. Except for a few exceptions, like a couple I've seen on this site that are pretty sweet. I'd have to see it I guess before I judge it.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #27
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Derek I just saw you driving south on MLK.

I was in my rolling office. So you didn't see my truck
Old 04-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Derek I just saw you driving south on MLK.

I was in my rolling office. So you didn't see my truck

Nice! I actually remember seeing the ambulance!! That's twice I've been spotted this week.

da808fokai sent me this PM a few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da808fokai
What's goin on man... I saw you on Front St last saturday afternoon turning left into the waterfront/pearl district. I was riding my motorcycle and gave you a wave, but then realized you probably didn't have a clue who I was. LOL. Anyhow, just saying whats up. I gotta finish my truck and i'll hopefully get out on the next trip. Take it easy man.

Vance
Old 04-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #29

I saw Jason in downtown Portland today.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #30
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I saw Jason in downtown Portland today.
Was he still chocolate wasted?
Old 04-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Was he still chocolate wasted?
No.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #32

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/2979507316.html
Old 04-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #33

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/pts/2986757111.html
Old 04-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #34

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/2969190690.html
Old 04-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #35

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it .those were not suppose yo go here
Old 05-06-2012, 05:41 AM   #36
Catbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Catbone's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just me, or did at lot fewer pyrite micahs than other colors get shipped tothis part of the country?
Old 05-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #37

Just saw Joe heading East on the 26.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #38
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Just saw Joe heading East on the 26.
Sorry I missed ya Derek
Old 05-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #39

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Sorry I missed ya Derek

No you're not
Old 06-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #40

I saw Tim on the 26 heading west earlier today.

Products Discussed in this Thread