Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 02:49 PM   #481
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief sanders View Post
Yea I think I'm going to go with icon stage 4 then upgrade to camburg UCA's
Doesn't stage 4 include UCAs? Or are you looking at 2.5 remote reservoirs front and 2.5 rears?
Old 04-25-2014, 03:04 PM   #482
Chief sanders is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Chief sanders's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Doesn't stage 4 include UCAs? Or are you looking at 2.5 remote reservoirs front and 2.5 rears?
There's a option to use stock UCAs. Just going with that option and picking up some camburgs
Old 04-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #483
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Hope that wasnt penguinscc
He's a 2nd Gen
Old 04-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #484
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Heading up to Brown's Camp for the weekend if any of you guys are goin haha. I'll be with a blue 3rd gen truggy and I'll be in my white 4runner!
Old 04-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #485
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
Heading up to Brown's Camp for the weekend if any of you guys are goin haha. I'll be with a blue 3rd gen truggy and I'll be in my white 4runner!
Go next weekend lol, ill be up with a few peeps.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:55 PM   #486
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief sanders View Post
There's a option to use stock UCAs. Just going with that option and picking up some camburgs
Camburgs uses a 1.25" just a heads up.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:11 PM   #487
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Go next weekend lol, ill be up with a few peeps.
I might be down ill let ya know.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #488
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
in anticipation for the nice weather that is coming next week i reactivated insurance for the 350 and 991 so this means the taco will be put down the road into hibernation as the prepaid insurance runs out (not sure when). ill still be as annoying as ever if i see one of you guys and high beam ya head on :P so dont get offended and run me off the road. lol small cars always get unnoticed by the larger ones, which is why i keep distances from semis.

here is the new dd and 991 for weekend.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:25 PM   #489
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I want to print this out and make it a poster above my bed

EDIT: Just realized the guy completely dorked up the decals, but it still came out great

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/used/...ngton/1473829/

Old 04-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #490
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cats exotics. What a name
Old 04-26-2014, 02:07 AM   #491
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by inesshell View Post
Cats exotics. What a name
It could say Elmer Fudd Picklefinger for all I care. DAT YOTA
Old 04-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #492
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery

Tan 2nd gen with a bed rack, east bound on I90 near Issaquah around 9 am.
Attached Thumbnails
Oregon and Washington Truck Spotting-taco.png  
Old 04-28-2014, 12:29 PM   #493
Yetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud ofYetimetchkangmi has much to be proud of

Navy: Minesweep service as EM
Name: Benjamin
Yetimetchkangmi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
I want to print this out and make it a poster above my bed

EDIT: Just realized the guy completely dorked up the decals, but it still came out great

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/used/...ngton/1473829/

Thing is SOLD, damn!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:08 PM   #494
blah blah blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
991 isnt showing up.. you have a 991? nice!
why put the taco away? keep em all active and drive em all!
here ya go. insurance robs. In a country where insurance is required for anything that moves.....even me. too many cars to insure and we have a runner that gets used more for its seating. My tacoma can only really carry two since its an access.

Old 04-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #495
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question for y'all, im about to be relocated "out west" that's as specific as they know haha.

I was going to put in for either Oregon, Colorado, or Washington.
Do y'all like it and also is it a pretty good place for a 23yr old?
Old 04-28-2014, 07:37 PM   #496
blah blah blah

Job wise in the nw....no, its actually pretty hard here. Unless you dont mind working for some startup. washington is nice but gets expensive as you get close to the city. I dont know about colorado, except I have some family out there whom I've never visited.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:38 PM   #497
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Job wise in the nw....no. its actually pretty hard here. Unless you dont mind working for some startup. washington is nice but gets expensive as you get close to the city. I dont know about colorado, except I have some family out there whom I've never visited.
Should have stated that my job is the one relocating me. so job wise im set just meant socially and the people, sights, etc.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:47 PM   #498
blah blah blah

Find a place in bend, oregon. spacious, nice weather, great scenery, and no traffic. If I didnt have to live in the city for work, bend would be my top pick.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:51 AM   #499
Brocoma is on a distinguished road
Army: 74D
Name: AJ
Brocoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
Quick question for y'all, im about to be relocated "out west" that's as specific as they know haha.

I was going to put in for either Oregon, Colorado, or Washington.
Do y'all like it and also is it a pretty good place for a 23yr old?

"Portland where young people go to retire"
Old 04-29-2014, 06:35 PM   #500
Willie64
willie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Find a place in bend, oregon. spacious, nice weather, great scenery, and no traffic. If I didnt have to live in the city for work, bend would be my top pick.
No, no, no! Don't send him to Bend! I've been trying to relocate there for the last 4 years!

Products Discussed in this Thread