Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #101
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Tan 1st gen tacoma with black wheels roughly 4 in of lift passed me while I was at a stop light on Hw30 by Rainier gas station gave me the dueces, and then white 2nd get tacoma with black wheels at tire shop in Rainier waiting to go in.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:30 AM   #102
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETaco23 View Post
Im always seeing nice Tacoma's in my part of town (Vancouver, Battle Ground area) But most all of them have spacer lifts and probabaly arent on TW... Because we all know if your a TW member, you most likely wont have a spacer lift from Schwaby..

But anyways.. Today I saw a really nice white AC with not sure what 3" lift but I couldnt have been a spacer lift, bc this guy had front and rear bumpers, rear looked like a Allpro.. And a roof rack with gear..
All that was missing was some sliders...

speaking of which, Im starting to learn some welding and am thinking/hoping in the near future I can build me some sliders..
This sounds similar to mine, I'm up in vancouver once in a while though. I have sliders sitting at my house i need to get welded on.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #103
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Red/burgund, 1st gen arb bumper with sliders. Stock wheels I keep seeung this truck around Clatskanie area is this anyone's?
Old 04-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #105
Spindleshanks is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
Spindleshanks's Tacoma Gallery
Ugly black 1980-ish pickup on 35s down in Tillamook today. What a great rig...leave the Taco at home and beat on an old solid axle rust bucket geared low-low-low. Body damage? who cares?! That's the way to go
Old 05-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #106
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted this on the 5 north going towards Seattle...Looked like an Old Man Emu lift.

Old 06-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #107
NateW is on a distinguished road
NateW's Tacoma Gallery
I keep seeing a SAS'd white second gen around the Bonney lake area. I've also seen a radiant red second gen which looks like well over 6 inches of lift
Old 06-28-2013, 07:58 AM   #108
NateW's Tacoma Gallery
On a st in auburn I saw a dcsb black with a roof rack. And ADV sticker
Old 06-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #110
blaks 06 pre is on a distinguished road

Name: brandon
blaks 06 pre's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a matte black 2nd gen with tire mounted on tail gate in auburn by muckelshoot also had a pretty sick rear bumper
Old 07-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #111
NateW's Tacoma Gallery
On Sunday I saw a black double cab heading into anacortes on highway 20 had a roof tack and kayaks or canoes on the roof
Old 07-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #112
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Bad picture, but does this belong to anyone here? It had SCS performance Stealth 6 wheels, which made me think it might be a forum member.

It was parked in the Safeway parking lot in Kenmore.

Old 07-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #113
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
Bad picture, but does this belong to anyone here? It had SCS performance Stealth 6 wheels, which made me think it might be a forum member.

It was parked in the Safeway parking lot in Kenmore.

I saw this also, around 10:45 this morning.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #114
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
I always see a lowered tacoma w/ tacomaworld sticker on North Fort JBLM.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #115
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post
I always see a lowered tacoma w/ tacomaworld sticker on North Fort JBLM.
I live on main post, but dont have a sticker yet...
Old 07-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #116
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook View Post
I live on main post, but dont have a sticker yet...
Whats your truck look like?

Just for guesses, White DCSB Prerunner ?

Edit: Lmao just saw your trucks info Hm.. Havent seen a speedway blue w/ arb yet.. I always see a Red one on North Fort.

I got an extra TW Sticker If you wanna meet up at the shopette or whatever.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #117
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Haha, that's the same time I was there. Impromptu tacoma meet-up?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #118
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I saw 2 awsome tacoma's today on 26 up at mount hood. Both had front plate bumper and of course lift/tires.. I wish i got a better look at them but they went by too quick.

Wonder if they are members
Old 07-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #119
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
Haha, that's the same time I was there. Impromptu tacoma meet-up?
I was driving by westbound, on the way to MLT. Spotted it right away. Lol
Old 07-08-2013, 06:03 AM   #120
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post
Whats your truck look like?

Just for guesses, White DCSB Prerunner ?

Edit: Lmao just saw your trucks info Hm.. Havent seen a speedway blue w/ arb yet.. I always see a Red one on North Fort.

I got an extra TW Sticker If you wanna meet up at the shopette or whatever.
Well unfortunatly I'm in the desert for a few more months but I would like to get that sticker when I get back (probably why you havent spotted mine lol)

Products Discussed in this Thread