Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW Washington Mod Day

View Poll Results: What date would you like a mod day?
March 17th (Saturday) 11 61.11%
March 18th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
March 24th (Saturday) 2 11.11%
March 25th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
Other date (specify) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2012, 12:03 AM   #21
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
OME lift kit, and in a month or so and Elite front bumper and winch still debating about getting wheels when i order tires. check out my sig it has all the mods listed that have been ordered and will need to be installed before May.
Well I will help you out with whatever you need. I wanna see that elite bumper in person, haven't seen one yet.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #22
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered it today so I'll have pictures in 6-8 weeks when i go pick it up. I just got the base bumper with winch cutouts and no fog lights or top tube.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:42 AM   #23
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. I hope this works out.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #24
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Calvin
andercal000's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested and i dont know if i'm gonna do mod on my truck since i dont know what i want next. any idea? and keep me update! I wanna do Satoshi grill but am scared to do it if i fucked it up. so if anyone know how to do it i'd let u do it for me.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #25
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm also from marysville so anywhere is ok with me!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:31 AM   #26
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andercal000 View Post
I'm interested and i dont know if i'm gonna do mod on my truck since i dont know what i want next. any idea? and keep me update! I wanna do Satoshi grill but am scared to do it if i fucked it up. so if anyone know how to do it i'd let u do it for me.
I have satoshi mesh that you can have if we do the mod day. I was going to do it myself, but then decided to paint the middle of the grille black and the emblem white to match my truck. So the mesh is just sitting in a box in my garage. The only thing is you gotta figure out how you want to attach it. I've seen threads that do screws and zipties. Just a thought...
Old 01-19-2012, 01:41 AM   #27
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma206 View Post
I have satoshi mesh that you can have if we do the mod day. I was going to do it myself, but then decided to paint the middle of the grille black and the emblem white to match my truck. So the mesh is just sitting in a box in my garage. The only thing is you gotta figure out how you want to attach it. I've seen threads that do screws and zipties. Just a thought...
If this guy takes the mesh, me and him can do the satoshi together so its not so bad hahaha. I have everything I need, just the time to do it.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
If this guy takes the mesh, me and him can do the satoshi together so its not so bad hahaha. I have everything I need, just the time to do it.
Pic? i wanna see what it looks like
Old 01-20-2012, 05:36 PM   #29
booher26 is on a distinguished road

Name: brian
booher26's Tacoma Gallery
All my leds showed up today... nab light bar and 7" kragen hid lights arrive next week
Old 01-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #30
Very nice how much?

Anyone wanna get a mod day set up soon? I can't host it so its all on people like Brett or whoever wants to host to pick a date..
Old 01-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #31
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I could use help cutting my cab mounts a little more and maybe welding a plate over the cut area for added strength!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #32
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds amazing!!! I would like to do a CB install but need ideas/help with mounting, etc....gladly kick in for BBQ or material...Gen II snorkel anyone???????
Old 01-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #33
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I need to do a CB as well
Old 01-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #34
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I've got a full set of ATO skids, a Blue Sea fuse panel, off-road lights, and also wanted to hard-wire the seat heaters on my Wet Okoles. Getting sick of reaching under the seat and feeling for the switch to turn it on. I'll bring beer and kick in for whatever. Actually I go in for surgery on February 2nd so I might not be available the first week of February, but otherwise, "I'm in".
Old 01-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #35
wolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud of

Navy: X navy
Name: Matt
wolfman05's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down!!! Would really like to do a BLHM, or finish my satoshi on the bottom part of the bumper. If nothing else just get out of the house! My work schedule is pretty crazy but would like to see this happen. (I'm in Edmonds)
Old 01-21-2012, 06:43 AM   #36
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Did we figure anything out?

I need to install an OEM hitch receiver and 7-pin. I also smashed the front end of my truck on Thursday night when I spun out on I-5. It's getting repaired, but I have less reservations about mods than I once did. I might do a deck plate mod or something small, too.

Let me know what's up. We can always use the Safeco Garage afterwards for a photo shoot or something.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #37
Very nice how much?

We just need to find out who wants to host it, or do it at the safeco garage/ Once we figure this out then we can get a date going. I think Mods and BBQing would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
This sounds amazing!!! I would like to do a CB install but need ideas/help with mounting, etc....gladly kick in for BBQ or material...Gen II snorkel anyone???????
I'm in the same boat as you my friend! I have a smaller cb but its pretty deep, I just havent figured out where to mount it yet.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #38
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
I've got a full set of ATO skids, a Blue Sea fuse panel, off-road lights, and also wanted to hard-wire the seat heaters on my Wet Okoles. Getting sick of reaching under the seat and feeling for the switch to turn it on. I'll bring beer and kick in for whatever. Actually I go in for surgery on February 2nd so I might not be available the first week of February, but otherwise, "I'm in".
I have been wanting to put in a blue seas fuse panel and breaker, but couldn't find the panel for a good price anywhere local. I can get the one I want for $40 on amazon but no lower than $70 local. I can make a custom metal mounting bracket and everything for it, just need the panel!
Old 01-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #39
how do we get permission for safco garage? and i'm down for photo shoot!
Old 01-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by andercal000 View Post
Pic? i wanna see what it looks like
I'll try to get a pic up soon. It's at my folks place in Renton (I live on cap hill), so I will take a pic when I head out there on Mon. or Tues.