Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW Washington Mod Day

View Poll Results: What date would you like a mod day?
March 17th (Saturday) 11 61.11%
March 18th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
March 24th (Saturday) 2 11.11%
March 25th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
Other date (specify) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #501
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
BTW, you guys might want to start a NW BS thread or just join the OR/WA thread... kinda weird planning a wheeling trip in a mod day thread... that's already happened...
Point well made, Mike

Guess we were all excited to try out our new mods.

Forster - want to start a new thread considering how successful this last thread was?
Old 06-13-2012, 11:05 PM   #503
arsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
arsolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
I've been traveling up the forks of the Snoqualmie River which make for a nice afternoon drive but is mostly a 2 lane logging road so not anything of a test for the suspension.
Anybody have some experiences with these locations they want to share?
I have property along the south fork and it is mostly roads to cabins and houses. Definitely not any thing to test suspension on. most of the roads are very well maintained by the people who live there or own property there. I know of a few mud pits up there but nothing to really trail on. Just small places to try and get stuck in. Driving around it looked like a few places to hit beyond the town of index off the washed out road but again small and nearly pointless after 10 minuets.
Did talk to some people working at reiter pit and they said they working on trails so hopeful that will be open next year but they were blocking it off more so I doubt anytime soon.

Would love to know the dates for moses lake. I would have to get time off to go but I am interested in hitting it up.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #504
r3dn3ck13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clayton
r3dn3ck13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
Here are the results of the power window install in Forster's access cab, in case anyone is curious to see how it turned out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0qYi...layer_embedded
Nice job BenWA! Looks good Forster! I need that one soon haha
Old 06-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #505
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dn3ck13 View Post
Nice job BenWA! Looks good Forster! I need that one soon haha
Install was easier than I assumed it would be.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #506
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Cleaned the garage last night and saw a Craftsman wobble extension and an angle/level gadget (Ben?) that were left behind. Let me know if any of them are yours.
i may have left one of my extensions there. 3/8"x6" wobble, but i dont think it was craftsman that i had. i think mine is durabuilt or some off brand like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Is there any place local where we can all get together and mess around. Doesn't have to be a big trail system or anything. Just get a little dirty and try out the suspension?
my front yard. wouldn't last very long though. only 3.28 acres, and some of that belongs to horse and house.