Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW Washington Mod Day

View Poll Results: What date would you like a mod day?
March 17th (Saturday) 11 61.11%
March 18th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
March 24th (Saturday) 2 11.11%
March 25th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
Other date (specify) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #41
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by andercal000 View Post
how do we get permission for safco garage? and i'm down for photo shoot!
Yellow Darts got the in
Old 01-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #42
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Pic? i wanna see what it looks like
Haven't mounted the mesh on the grill yet.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:22 AM   #43
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like we have actually have a pretty good list of mods people are wanting to get done here. Let's just go ahead and decide on doing it at my place, we just need to decide on a date. How soon would everyone like to see this happen?
Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #44
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting for my stuff to show up.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #45
booher26 is on a distinguished road

Name: brian
booher26's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone put leds in before?
Old 01-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #46
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
LEDs into what?
Old 01-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #47
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booher26 View Post
Anyone put leds in before?
Lots of places, but where
Old 01-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #48
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
It looks like we have actually have a pretty good list of mods people are wanting to get done here. Let's just go ahead and decide on doing it at my place, we just need to decide on a date. How soon would everyone like to see this happen?
That sounds good to me. I was just in kirkland earlier today actually.

We just need a good date where it isn't pouring out. But the sooner the better in my book.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #49

Sorry... leds for interior lighting... cup holders and other interiour lighting...
Old 01-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #50
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
LED's sound cool -- especially the 4X4 switch mod that lights it up -- had occasion to use my 4WD in the dark over the storm and having it lit would help a lot. Enough time to order some stuff - rush if neccessary - but whoever is hosting a date would be great!! Me, I prefer Sunday - but either weekend day is alright!! Happy to bring whatever to help defray some of the hassle/costs.....
Old 01-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #51

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=199150

Footwell, Cupholder, Console, Glove Compartment, Rear Seat LEDs

This one
Old 01-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #52
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booher26 View Post
Sorry... leds for interior lighting... cup holders and other interiour lighting...
LEDs are pretty simple to install in places like that, only hard part is running all the wires cleanly lol
Old 01-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #53
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Im down. Im just .5 hour from the boarder. Would be easier if it was in Bellingham. Im wirring my LED's up this week. Ill get some pictures. I could probably get some more of this LED strip if anybodys interested.
http://lightsandparts.com/products-p...ble-strip-led/
I can also get really bright dome lights for $20 and map lights for $6.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #54
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how do we get permission for safco garage? and i'm down for photo shoot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Yellow Darts got the in
I work there. (at work right now, actually)

As long as there aren't any events scheduled for that day at either Safeco or CenturyLink, we should be able to use it for an hour to take some pics.

Just let me know a date and I'll talk to the manager of the garage.

Also, I just mashed the front end of my truck up on I-5 Thursday so I might be inclined to do more modding. It's at the body shop until Friday.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #55
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
Sometime on or after the weekend of February 11th would be cool for me if that was agreeable for people...
Old 01-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #56
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I have been wanting to put in a blue seas fuse panel and breaker, but couldn't find the panel for a good price anywhere local. I can get the one I want for $40 on amazon but no lower than $70 local. I can make a custom metal mounting bracket and everything for it, just need the panel!

Have you tried Seattle Marine (http://www.seattlemarine.net/)? They are local and might have something for you. I'd be interested to see how you make the mounting bracket so I can do something similar...
Old 01-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #57
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Have you tried Seattle Marine (http://www.seattlemarine.net/)? They are local and might have something for you. I'd be interested to see how you make the mounting bracket so I can do something similar...
I use a computer guided plasma cutter (plasmacam) and I can just cut out the template for the mounting plate in about five minutes, then just bend it, drill a couple holes, and mount it up. Pretty simple. 1/8" Mild Steel
Old 01-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #58
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Sometime on or after the weekend of February 11th would be cool for me if that was agreeable for people...
Any date works for me, I have a satoshi I wanna do, the sooner the better for me.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #59
deeznutz will become famous soon enough
deeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm interested and i dont know if i'm gonna do mod on my truck since i dont know what i want next. any idea? and keep me update! I wanna do Satoshi grill but am scared to do it if i fucked it up. so if anyone know how to do it i'd let u do it for me.
I'm in. I want to do a Satoshi too but don't want to fuck up
Old 01-26-2012, 12:23 AM   #60
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
I'm in. I want to do a Satoshi too but don't want to fuck up
I'm in the same boat as you! I already have the mesh