Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW Washington Mod Day

View Poll Results: What date would you like a mod day?
March 17th (Saturday) 11 61.11%
March 18th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
March 24th (Saturday) 2 11.11%
March 25th (Sunday) 2 11.11%
Other date (specify) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Middle of Feb. I will be looking to paint avid light bar and sliders. Then weld on sliders.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
Middle of Feb. I will be looking to paint avid light bar and sliders. Then weld on sliders.
Your in redmond? I live in Mount Vernon but I am in redmond right now. I'm here on most weekends.

How are you at welding? If you need help with that, I weld. I'm looking to do satoshi, install my cb, install hellas behind satoshi, and I have a set of amber strobes on the way. I'm really hoping to get some more interest on here..
Old 01-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #5
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
If we can weld underwater I'm good.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
If we can weld underwater I'm good.
Lol okay then your definitely better than me. Well lets see if we can get some more interest
Old 01-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
wstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud of

Name: jay
wstcstriderz's Tacoma Gallery
Sub"d
Old 01-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #8
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstcstriderz View Post
Sub"d
Good man.

Get some buds from bham on here, I know there is more of you..
Old 01-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #9
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for it and still willing to host. I'm on the Eastside and have lots of space to fit alottatacos.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:12 AM   #10
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to get us into the garage at Safeco Field, so long as we promise not to make a mess and clean up after ourselves.

But there's not a lot in the way of power in there (public use, that is). So someone might need to bring a generator.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #11
booher26 is on a distinguished road

Name: brian
booher26's Tacoma Gallery
i have a few things on my list... anyone good at wiring... i want to do, Cb, inverter, and LED's in the interior... started my shopping carts today...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #13
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booher26 View Post
i have a few things on my list... anyone good at wiring... i want to do, Cb, inverter, and LED's in the interior... started my shopping carts today...
I have a cb ready to go in as well
also have:
Satoshi
Hella's to go behind satoshi
Amber strobes
Old 01-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #14
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
I'm up for it and still willing to host. I'm on the Eastside and have lots of space to fit alottatacos.
If your willing to host that would be great. Kirkland is perfect because its pretty much in the middle of everything. I go down to redmond most weekends and get off 405 in Totem Lake. Got my Pioneer installed at car toys there
Old 01-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #15
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested in meeting up to help mod some tacos I have a ton of stuff to install but it's going to take more than a weekend.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:02 PM   #16
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
I might be able to get us into the garage at Safeco Field, so long as we promise not to make a mess and clean up after ourselves.

But there's not a lot in the way of power in there (public use, that is). So someone might need to bring a generator.
That would be sick! But if anyone wants to do any big mods it would be pretty difficult.

That would be a pretty sweet place if we had a ton of guys though!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #17
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I may be interested in meeting up to help mod some tacos I have a ton of stuff to install but it's going to take more than a weekend.
Not to mention the drive for you to get on the west side
Old 01-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #18
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not worried about the drive I drive to portland every other weekend
Old 01-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #19
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I'm not worried about the drive I drive to portland every other weekend
Oh okay cool! Well what all do you have that you need to install?
Old 01-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #20

OME lift kit, and in a month or so and Elite front bumper and winch still debating about getting wheels when i order tires. check out my sig it has all the mods listed that have been ordered and will need to be installed before May.