Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

FOR SALE: 4 2012 TOYOTA TACOMA 4X4 SPORT WHEELS AND TIRES IN GREAT CONDITION

Old 02-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: 4 2012 TOYOTA TACOMA 4X4 SPORT WHEELS AND TIRES IN GREAT CONDITION

tires and wheels have been SOLD. thanks for looking.
hey folks!!!

i have a complete set of 2012 toyota tacoma sport wheels for sale. I recently purchased a new set of aftermarket tires and wheels and have no use for these. The tire size are 265/65R17 and the wheels are 17" alloys. they have just under 2000 miles on them and are in excellent condition. keep in mind...i have only used these tires on the road. the tires and wheels are being sold without the TPMS. I also have the lug nuts which i will include with the tire and wheel purchase. The wheels and tires are being sold as a set and will not be sold individually. The tires are located in the salem area, but I will be more than willing to meet you at a reasonable location if you are seriously interested. I am asking for $700 CASH, but I will consider any reasonable offer.

I also have a full size spare tire that is coming off of my 2012 tacoma as well. The spare tire is just as old as the truck and has never been used before. I believe the tire is on a 17" wheel and I will be selling the spare for $100 CASH OBO.

Please private message me your name and number and/or any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
mike4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike4's Tacoma Gallery
Would have really liked to buy the spare from you. Just got my 012 blackout taco tfd sport with entune jbl system...bla bla bla
I'm in Nassau county ,Long Island NY though. To bad for me . Sounds like your stuff is in good condition. Nice truck. Enjoy