Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Anyone in bellevue wa with thats done a retrofit

Old 02-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future
Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in bellevue wa with thats done a retrofit

I have my mini H1 retrofit on its way and supposed to be here friday! I am in no rush, but was woundering if anyone locally has done one who might want to lend a helping hand.

I am pretty sure I have everything I need and could drive to someone! Just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask... I could bring beer and food although I have heard its not the best idea to dink too much on this mod lol
Old 02-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know how close he is to you but tw member schiz94 is from washington hes done a retro fit for the 2nd gens before
Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
damn just google it for you and its about a 2 hours drive...
Old 02-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Is schiz even around anymore? I thought he got permabanned.

Yeah, Bellingham is a ways off. I don't know anyone in the greater Seattle-Bellevue-Kirkland area who has done one, but there is a mod day coming up. There should be people there willing to help.

Search for Northwest Mod Day. I think it's sometime in March.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Is schiz even around anymore? I thought he got permabanned.

Yeah, Bellingham is a ways off. I don't know anyone in the greater Seattle-Bellevue-Kirkland area who has done one, but there is a mod day coming up. There should be people there willing to help.

Search for Northwest Mod Day. I think it's sometime in March.
Thanks for looking! Ya I will have to make my way by there... I have a few other things on the list to get done as well!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #6
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stattonmw View Post
Thanks for looking! Ya I will have to make my way by there... I have a few other things on the list to get done as well!
Make sure you contact the original poster and tell him you want to get in on the Mod day.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #7
Will do! Thanks!
Old 02-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #8
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't done a mini H1 retro but I've done a few TL ones.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:39 PM   #9
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
the MH1's are the easiest to install. You should be able to do it no problem man!! If knowone is around im sure someone on TW would do it for you.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
I live in bellingham, wa & just finished my H1 Retrofit W/Amber N BHLM along with the DRL mod.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWiddow View Post
I live in bellingham, wa & just finished my H1 Retrofit W/Amber N BHLM along with the DRL mod.

Looks good
Old 03-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Looks good
Just finished mine last weekend!

Old 03-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #13
N8iV Warrior is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
N8iV Warrior's Tacoma Gallery
anybody interseted in selling a retrofit or doing a set for me? how much do they cost total im interested in a set blach same as white widow post#10 i live in oregon 97761