Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

WTB: Canopy

Old 02-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future
Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Canopy

I have a 2011 access cab and playing around with the idea of buying either a leer or snugtop canopy, possibly even a soft canopy. I believe my paint is black sand pearl.

Anyone want to entertain a possible sale? If not where have you guys purchased your canopy in the area... I live in Bellevue, WA

I really dont know a whole lot about them yet... so just thought I would throw this out there.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
You don't have black sand pearl. Your truck is just black. I believe Toyota made the change starting with 2010 trucks or maybe 2009.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2010 was the last year for BSP. I am selling a black canopy for a 6' bed as it happens. Check it out here.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
You don't have black sand pearl. Your truck is just black. I believe Toyota made the change starting with 2010 trucks or maybe 2009.
Thanks for the clarification!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:52 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyTaco View Post
2010 was the last year for BSP. I am selling a black canopy for a 6' bed as it happens. Check it out here.
I saw it earlier this week which put the idea in my head lol. I'm looking for something a little different though