Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

RANT: Bad Taco Driver

Old 03-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
RANT: Bad Taco Driver

We're not all perfect, but I don't expect any of us (TW Members) to be THIS type of a-sh-le....

This ja-ka-- gets behind me this morning by cutting in front of a Subaru, who was already following me too closely, as I'm heading down a 2 lane highway. No driver's side headlight, no front turn signal. He kept weaving in and out of each lane (I was already doing 65 in a 55) attempting to pass everyone as we were travelling down hill but never made any headway. We get down to the bottom of the hill, after slowing down to 35 for the construction zone we were going through, and into normal heavy early morning traffic, and in the middle of an intersection he pulls out into what would have been the center lane, passes me, cuts back in, and slams on his brakes, forcing me to do the same and scares the crap out of my girl.

A quarter of a mile later I see him get on the I-205 on-ramp and floor the accelerator, and as soon as the on-ramp connected to the freeway, he cuts into the (paved) shoulder, across 3 lanes of traffic - cutting off 3 different cars in the process - and fly off at what had to have been 90 mph.

I sure hope this a--sh--e isn't a member here, and I hope that if anyone sees a silver 1st gen reg cab with a 3-4" lift and the license plate 883 DJO (or DJQ, I couldn't quite tell as it was pretty beat up), that you flip this jerk a finger for me (or better yet run him off the road (kidding))

And if anyone knows if there's anything that I can do in terms of reporting this jerk that actually works.... lemme know
Old 03-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
The only thing you can do is let the cops know IS he drives that route on a normal basis and maybe they can catch him. But unless he actually causes an accident-Your word that he drives like a douche won't matter.

I just let people like that get far away from me....Let them drive like a jerk-Karma will catch up with that.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
ya that's about what I figured.... the gf said call dmv... they'll send him a letter

Needless to say, I'm not getting lucky for a while after that laugh
Old 03-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGT View Post
ya that's about what I figured.... the gf said call dmv... they'll send him a letter

Needless to say, I'm not getting lucky for a while after that laugh
And they'll do jackshit. Don't waste your time, ace!
Old 03-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
maybe I'll just take the license plate number to DMV, get his address, and let my sister go TP his truck (she likes doing that for some reason :s)

lol