Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Anyone traveling from Grants Pass to Portland?

Old 03-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone traveling from Grants Pass to Portland?

I'm planning on ordering an OME lift kit from Wheelers here this week, and before I have Dan ship it up here....

Anyone coming this way that wouldn't mind saving me a few bucks and doing the transport for me in exchange for me supplementing some of the cost of gas between here and there?