Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Fastenal Purchases

Old 03-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Fastenal Purchases

So I went into my local Beaverton fasten al today to pick up/order some stainless steel bolts for a project... never been there before I'm already looking forward to going back, for more than one reason.

As it turns out, the $13 in stainless bolts and washers is only gonna cost me about $5.50!!

Guess working for the city pays off again

Anyhow, I want to share my good fortune with all my soon-to-be buddies on TW, so I'm inviting you to pm me with part numbers you need/want and let me pick them up for you.

Please be advised I have no idea what things will cost when I order them, so don't just ask for something unless you are willing to pay their listed price. If you're curious on how much I can pick something up for, on a case-by-case basis I MAY ASK.

I look forward to hearing from everyone
Old 03-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Lurkers....