Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

3/31/12 Sand Lake Pictures

Old 03-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
3/31/12 Sand Lake Pictures

I know there were a few of us with cameras out there today, so let's post all of our pictures and videos here.

Some vids to kick things off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s186L...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSLHl...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zg3...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxZ5e...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-31-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xevba...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgmkn...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ALd...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hwB...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-31-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome day! Just got done rinsing my truck..vacuum tomorrow first time on sand..pretty awesome I'd say. I will play with the pictures a bit when I get a chance and upload them. Until then I got some popcorn
Old 03-31-2012, 08:01 PM   #5

It was my first time on sand as well! I only got stuck once, and that was because I was trying to get Jason out.

I wiggled myself out though eventually.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Awesome day! Just got done rinsing my truck..vacuum tomorrow first time on sand..pretty awesome I'd say. I will play with the pictures a bit when I get a chance and upload them. Until then I got some popcorn
I posted all the video in the long travel bs thread.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:04 PM   #7

Where are the pics?
Old 03-31-2012, 08:04 PM   #8

I'm working on mine, I need to pick the good ones and edit them.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I'm working on mine, I need to pick the good ones and edit them.
okay
Old 03-31-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Zach are you whoring out the videos?
Old 03-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Zach are you whoring out the videos?
Yes, of course I am Joe.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #12
da808fokai is on a distinguished road
Name: Vance
da808fokai's Tacoma Gallery
Hey its Vance... Had fun today! Nice to meet everyone... I'll try and login once in awhile. I'm horrible with keeping up with forums.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #13

Lots more to come.

IMG_0917 by Derek Abraham, on Flickr

P.S. His face.

Plus your spare tire is about to fly out.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Lots more to come.

IMG_0917 by Derek Abraham, on Flickr

P.S. His face.

Plus your spare tire is about to fly out.

Look at his face. lol!
Old 03-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #15

I forgot about the Go Pro vids as well!! Those'll be great! This outing was well covered.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #16
da808fokai is on a distinguished road
Name: Vance
da808fokai's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha... I love the face... Derek, did you have a 5D mark ii with you today?

Zack, your tire is about to fly through your back window in that picture.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by da808fokai View Post
Hey, what is up man? Glad you were able to come out!
Old 03-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by da808fokai View Post

Zack, your tire is about to fly through your back window in that picture.

No, it was a 60D. I used to have a 5D2 though, I miss it.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Ben's buddy will post up I hope in a few days. Has over like 225 pics lol
Old 03-31-2012, 09:09 PM   #20

Anymore pics?