Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

MT-TW Hall of Shame

Old 04-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
MT-TW Hall of Shame

Because getting stuck is just part of the adventure...
Yours truly...

memario1214

SupraT

bitejr

mondwa

mizzac

blackdawg

supraT

m3bassman

kroggy

Old 04-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Oh come on now... Really?
Yes, really. Now who has the pics of Colton stuck?!?! I can't find them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Hey why not
All in good fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post

I like it hahaha
See? Even Monte approves!
Old 04-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Because getting stuck is just part of the adventure...

Just to clarify I am not stuck in that first pic but I was in the second
Old 04-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #9
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Just to clarify I am not stuck in that first pic but I was in the second
details, details ....
Old 04-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Why am i in here?
Because you're part of our extended family here
Old 04-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
damn. as i scrolled i was getting happier and happier, until

EDIT: also i figure you could use this picture of Kelly, seems to tell the story a bit better lol
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/IMG_5742.jpg
do you have the pic of colton stuck in the same spot?
Old 04-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #15
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do you have the pic of colton stuck in the same spot?
I believe he has some video of it... There's at least some pics of how close I was to the tree and stuff though I think?
Old 04-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #16
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I believe he has some video of it... There's at least some pics of how close I was to the tree and stuff though I think?
I thought we had pics? But after that I think we have covered all of the highlights from the meets....
Old 04-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #18
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to note that i was not stuck i was just temporary detained. I got out a few seconds later with no pull out. I member cause Tony was all"just admit defeat and i will pull you out"
Old 04-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #19
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
I would like to note that i was not stuck i was just temporary detained. I got out a few seconds later with no pull out. I member cause Tony was all"just admit defeat and i will pull you out"
Stuck is still stuck even if its only temporary
Old 04-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stuck is still stuck even if its only temporary
I call it "Temporary suspension of movement" .......not "stuck"