Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

PNW MOAB 2012 SUPPLY THREAD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
PNW MOAB 2012 SUPPLY THREAD

OK guys let's get a list of what supplies you are bringing please make a list for

This list is being made so that we donut all have to carry 100lbs in fluids and parts for the truck more of a communal of things you are willing to share with the rest of the group if shit hits the fan.

A) Parts and fluids for the truck

B) Camping supplies (so we don't end up with 15 stoves and not pots or pans)

I'll up date the list Daily!!!

TwistedFreedom-
Coolant x2
CV joints x2
Clutch x1
U-Joints x2
Motor oil x5
Duct tape
PB blaster
Every tool I own

Camping

Folding table
Ez up gazebo
Tarp
Cooler X2
5 gallon water jug x2
Tent
Camp Stove

Blackdog-

a 5 gal water jug. and maybe more water.
Some tools.
5 gal gas tank for the trail
Some recover gear

IDtrucks
some tools
pots and pans and cooking utensils
stove
water jugs
Folding table

Digiratus

Axe
Shovel
Spare fuel containers (2x 5 gal)
Hilift jack
Spare CV Axle (1st gen)
Spare lower ball joints (1st gen)
Spare U-joint (1st gen)
Diff Oil 3 quarts
Jumper cables
Tool boxes
Shop rags
Roll paper towels
Windex
1/2" Cordless Impact

Tent
Tarps 2
Cot
Sleeping bag
Air mattress and pump
Pillow
Blanket
Firewood
Fire starter
Propane grill
12 VDC Refrigerator (very small)
Ice chests
Camp chairs
Porta Potty[/QUOTE]

JLee-
For the Trail

1 spare tire
#20 CO2 tank
3/8" impact
4.5" angle grinder
Hi-Lift
300 piece tool kit
1 spare 1st Gen CV
1st Gen U joints
1st Gen lower ball joints
800W power inverter on board

The camp

8' easy up
60,000 btu camp stove with 18 " griddle
2lb LP tank
lanterns
Propane grill
10gal of water
all the pots & pans needed
Fire wood
I know there is way more but it's all I can think of

And the products for the raffle

Max10000000s-
I know I'm not in the correct region but FWIW IF I do show up I'll be bringing a 1/2 impact, cut off wheel, and die grinder, they'll run for short bursts on my OBA.

I'll also have inner and outer tie rod ends for 2nd gen, spare u-joint, and a spare cv for a 2nd gen. Also have a spare idler, spare serpentine, RTV, epoxy, plugs, patches, valve stem cores, valve stem, tire iron (and a cross wrench), JB weld, random cotter pins, hose clamps, bolts and nuts, and then a bunch of hand tools. I'm sure theres other crap too.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #3
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ill have a 5 gal water jug. and maybe more water.
Some tools.
5 gal gas tank for the trail
Some recover gear

not sure what else at this point
Thanks Monte
Old 04-11-2012, 01:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
some tools
pots and pans and cooking utensils
stove
water jugs
(for now)
Thanks Mark
Old 04-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
don't forget a can opener...really annoying trying to open up cans with a knife and hammer
Old 04-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
don't forget a can opener...really annoying trying to open up cans with a knife and hammer
hahaha so true. or don't but canned food
Old 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #9
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my working list:
Axe
Shovel
Spare fuel containers (2x 5 gal)
Hilift jack
Spare CV Axle (1st gen)
Spare lower ball joints (1st gen)
Spare U-joint (1st gen)
Diff Oil 3 quarts
Jumper cables
Tool boxes
Shop rags
Roll paper towels
Windex

Tent
Tarps 2
Cot
Sleeping bag
Air mattress and pump
Pillow
Blanket
Firewood
Fire starter
Propane grill
12 VDC Refrigerator (very small)
Ice chests
Camp chairs
Porta Potty
Old 04-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #12

haha Yea i was trying to keep this at the communal level..
I don't have much camping equipment out here in WA.
But i will have a cooler and some 5 gallon water containers.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #14

will do
Old 04-12-2012, 12:38 PM   #16

No thanks Monte. I have a 4" memory foam pad that I'm bringing and a cot.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #18

I guess Ben isn't brining anything
Old 04-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #20

I don't have much either but i have a ton of knowledge about wiring on rigs and tools.

I don't have a stove to cook anything on so if I could use somebody's it would be greatly appreciated I'll bring propane.

Products Discussed in this Thread