Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Toyota Trail Runners sending out an invite.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
TTRFounder is on a distinguished road
Name: George
TTRFounder's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Trail Runners sending out an invite.

Hi everyone, my name is George. I am the Founder of the Toyota Trail Runners here in Florence, OR. I would like to invite you guys up here one of these days to do a trail run with me and my guys. We would all love to meet you. Perhaps we can set up a time to get in contact with each other and set up a date. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

George
Founder-Toyota Trail Runners.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
TTRFounder is on a distinguished road
Name: George
TTRFounder's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good man, will do. You guys also might want to check out my facebook page at facebook.com/toyotatrailrunners Alot of members use facebook so I post alot of events on that page. I'll keep you guys posted on this forum as well. Take care guys and hope to meet up with you sometime soon.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to hit up Florence!
Old 06-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
same with me im up in lincoln city so id show up for some trails
Old 06-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #6
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTRFounder View Post
Hi everyone, my name is George. I am the Founder of the Toyota Trail Runners here in Florence, OR. I would like to invite you guys up here one of these days to do a trail run with me and my guys. We would all love to meet you. Perhaps we can set up a time to get in contact with each other and set up a date. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

George
Founder-Toyota Trail Runners.
Yeah for sure that would be awesome! I love Florence!
Old 06-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
let me know when you guys are planning on going out. even if its not in florence almost anywhere in oregon im game