Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Washington Fiberglass shop?

Old 05-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
Washington Fiberglass shop?

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has had their fiberglass fenders worked on and painted in WA. I'm in the Tacoma area and am not finding any shops that have much experience with fiberglass.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #2
wstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud of

Name: jay
wstcstriderz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has had their fiberglass fenders worked on and painted in WA. I'm in the Tacoma area and am not finding any shops that have much experience with fiberglass.

I used a local custom shop up here in bellingham 20/20 motorsports .. but i think they have since moved and no longer have the paint booth etc.. i know of a guy that does bodywork in the fall/winter when his koa season is over that is good with fiberglass etc if you want?