Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Meets - Summer 2012

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #21
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Hi Colter! Long time no see...are you going to be around this summer? Can we expect to maybe see you and Henry at the meets?

FWIW - I anticipate that June will either be the 8th-10th or 22nd-23rd.
Yeah it's been a rough two weeks. Finals are kicking my butt, only three more......

Anyway I am hoping to make at least one of the meets as my summer schedule is fairly open. I cannot say what Henry is up too.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #23
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #24
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
What makes it really tough, is it is paid for. So i really don't want to take on a payment. But i am always looking at whats new, never satisfied!
Sell your truck and I will TP your house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTaco View Post
Yeah it's been a rough two weeks. Finals are kicking my butt, only three more......

Anyway I am hoping to make at least one of the meets as my summer schedule is fairly open. I cannot say what Henry is up too.
School's almost out - you'll survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Krappy!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #25
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
and so it begins.......
Old 05-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #26
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Lisa, what time are you thinking on the 14th? We will be in Yellowstone and have a 2.5 hour drive to get to boulder.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:50 AM   #27
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lisa, what time are you thinking on the 14th? We will be in Yellowstone and have a 2.5 hour drive to get to boulder.
I was hoping to convoy up with anyone from the Bozeman/Belgrade area - if we left Bozeman/Belgrade around 9-ish that should give us plenty of time to run around and still get you on the road home at a decent hour.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #28
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was hoping to convoy up with anyone from the Bozeman/Belgrade area - if we left Bozeman/Belgrade around 9-ish that should give us plenty of time to run around and still get you on the road home at a decent hour.

how far is west yellowstone from Bozeman?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #29

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how far is west yellowstone from Bozeman?
90 minutes. Would 10-ish work better?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #30
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
You know i only posted that to get a rise out of you, and this is it!!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #31
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
90 minutes. Would 10-ish work better?

9 - 9:30 will work fine. Just means I need to drag my ass out of bed.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:53 AM   #32
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures from a mini meet..Just Tony, Lisa, and me the first go around. Had a great time!

By the way, for August, I'm probably in

Hopefully the Pink truck can make it too!

Old 05-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #33
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Pictures from a mini meet..Just Tony, Lisa, and me the first go around. Had a great time!

Hopefully the Pink truck can make it too!

Hahaha,
I have seen that truck more than once as well!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #34
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Lisa I will get ahold of you this weekend I do have a few ideas
Old 05-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #35

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
9 - 9:30 will work fine. Just means I need to drag my ass out of bed.
Can't spend your whole vacation sleeping!!!

Quote:

Finally! Pack your fishing gear too - where I plan on going there is a nice river.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Hahaha,
I have seen that truck more than once as well!
That was the first time I've seen it and been able to get a pic (well, G took the pic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Lisa I will get ahold of you this weekend I do have a few ideas
Why you no answer your phone Antonio?!?!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:06 AM   #36
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finally! Pack your fishing gear too - where I plan on going there is a nice river.

What is it about 5.5 hours from Missoula?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #37

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What is it about 5.5 hours from Missoula?
Maybe 4 to 4.5 (on the interstate). The trail is south of Big Timber and its about 1 hour on paved roads then another couple of hours on gravel and then onto the trail. I will be a full day of driving to get to the end.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #39
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't spend your whole vacation sleeping!!!

That was the first time I've seen it and been able to get a pic (well, G took the pic)

Why you no answer your phone Antonio?!?!

I had a tooth pulled last week and they broke a root off that I had to wait till yesterday to get it out so I have been doing alot of sleeping due to the pain pills...
Old 05-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #40

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe 4 to 4.5 (on the interstate). The trail is south of Big Timber and its about 1 hour on paved roads then another couple of hours on gravel and then onto the trail. I will be a full day of driving to get to the end.
Are you think of going up the boulder past the Stillwater mine?

Products Discussed in this Thread