Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Offroad shop near Kirkland?

Old 05-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
searchgeek
sportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsguy's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad shop near Kirkland?

Earlier a shop in Auburn was suggested. I thought that would be great, as I appreciate recommendations directly from people.

But...

I checked their website and realized it just won't work. They're open from 9 - 5:30, Monday to Friday. Given I'm in Kirkland, and work, unless I take time off, the shop in Auburn just isn't reasonably accessable to me.

Hence the hunt for a solid shop closer to Kirkland.

Looking for a shop capable of mounting tires & balancing them properly, installing lifts, etc.

Thanks guys.

duane
Old 05-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
wstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud of

Name: jay
wstcstriderz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy View Post
Earlier a shop in Auburn was suggested. I thought that would be great, as I appreciate recommendations directly from people.

But...

I checked their website and realized it just won't work. They're open from 9 - 5:30, Monday to Friday. Given I'm in Kirkland, and work, unless I take time off, the shop in Auburn just isn't reasonably accessable to me.

Hence the hunt for a solid shop closer to Kirkland.

Looking for a shop capable of mounting tires & balancing them properly, installing lifts, etc.

Thanks guys.

duane
Did you try 4wheel parts in lynwood? think they do it all there..
Old 05-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
searchgeek
sportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstcstriderz View Post
Did you try 4wheel parts in lynwood? think they do it all there..
I'll swing by to see them next weekend. Thanks gang.