Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Friend Missing in Bend!! Please read and keep an eye out for him!!

Old 05-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Friend Missing in Bend!! Please read and keep an eye out for him!!

My good friend has been missing since earlier last week. Him and his Dark Green 1990 Land Rover w/ Oregon plate # 049 EJL have not been seen in a week. He was supposed to pick his kids up from school on Tuesday and did not and has not been seen! Please read this and keep an eye out for him!! His family and kids need him back!!

Thanks!
Dave

http://www.ktvz.com/news/31052780/detail.html
Old 05-13-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pic of Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Friend Missing in Bend!!  Please read and keep an eye out for him!!-dave-marks.jpg  
Old 05-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Hope he's found safe and sound real soon.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
I am hoping and praying that he had a mix up on days he was supposed to pick up the kids and is just in the back country extending his camping trip. His family chartered a plane today to look for him....as the ground search has not turned anything up.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #7
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
I saw on the news last night he was found in good condition...don't know the exact circumstances.
Yes! Dave was found and I have no other info than that he is alive and safe. Not sure about the circumstances either....although I am so happy that he is still with us! This has really had an impact on me. I have not seen him in over 15 years but just could not get over the fact that there was a chance he could be gone for good. Life passes by pretty quick and I have lost touch with countless great friends over the years. I really need to make it a point to hit them up every few months, check in, and maybe lift a pint!

Thanks to all of you that read this and kept an eye out for him and his rover!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
amain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
amain's Tacoma Gallery
That is great news. It is nice to hear when things turn out good like this.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
thank God he was found safe!