Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Tahuya 5/12 - Picture Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #22
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
That tree stump took all the paint right off the slider. Proof that the spray on bed liner is complete shit...

Old 05-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #23
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
That tree stump took all the paint right off the slider. Proof that the spray on bed liner is complete shit...

Damn! I guess your sliders did save your panel...

Uploading a bunch of Steve's pics as I type. He took a ton of good pics, so I will separate by category/username. Trying out photobucket to make it go quicker.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #24
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Merged and good to go-I hope. Let me know if I can do anything else.

And EFFING SWEET PHOTOS. Makes me wanna hit the road to visit up there...
AIRSTA Astoria and Port Angeles....then you can play trucks in the PNW
Old 05-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #37
searchgeek
sportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsguy's Tacoma Gallery
Big thanks for the awesome collection of pics Steve! They are great!

...and thanks to Benson for the heads up on the posting, too.

Finally, thanks to the rain, the mud is disappearing from my truck today...LOL

I can't help but think Steve will be building a tree house for his retirement home...because he's fascinated with trees! I joke, but he got some damn cool shots!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #38
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Those are soem great pictures. Ha, didn't know about the burger dog.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:16 AM   #40
Ozziwald is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Ozziwald's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish I would have checked the forums. Would of been fun to tag along!