Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Any Oregon TW members in/around Brookings?

Old 05-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #1
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Any Oregon TW members in/around Brookings?

I've been in love with that area since I was a little kid and I've been seriously pondering moving out to Brookings sometime in the near future. I'm just curious if anyone lives nearby? I'd know absolutely no one around me if this all did go through, so it would be nice to meet some like minded folks in the area beforehand, or at least know that you're out there. I'd also be glad to hear opinions on the area in general, how the job market is, quality of schools and healthcare, if there are any close places to hunt and shoot, other fun things to do, etc.

I've got strong work and family ties in Phoenix but I'm really sick of the desert and the people here, plus most of my good friends have parted ways and moved out of state so I'm thinking now might be my time to do the same. I've already talked to a couple realtors and been looking at a few places online but it never hurts to ask if anyone's got a hook up also!

Thanks in advance, hope to talk to you soon.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from roseburg about 1.5 hours inland on I-5, love the area! I go back home every chance I get. In roseburg the schools are good and there is always a place to head up in the mountains to wheel and shoot anywhere in OR you go!